Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2014.07.30 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I'm at Mansfield right now. I spoke to the NIN.com ticket girl and she said there are NO pits for the entire tour. So she says, yes. They will be assigned seats.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's so irritating. Really wish I would have known that when I bought my tickets on stubhub yesterday. $15 more would have gotten me in Row 3

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Well, at least I know I can get some sleep tonite. Driving straight to philly from here woulda sucked.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    I'm at Mansfield right now. I spoke to the NIN.com ticket girl and she said there are NO pits for the entire tour. So she says, yes. They will be assigned seats.
    Did she specifically say assigned seats? Because as mentioned it could be GA seats.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We could pull an early-90s NIN-fan stunt and start trashing the chairs and turn it into a legit pit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To get to the venue from Center City (and back), do I take the PATCO to the Broadway station? Sorry, Google maps is being dumb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    Well at least we have some clarification. Thank you for talking to her. So I guess we have surprise seats in store for us !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Going to be selling my extra "pit" ticket (i'm pissed about the seats) for 50 bucks because, well, my plans fell through with my friend and i want to hook a fellow nin fan up with a sweet deal. You'll have to be there at around 5 to meet me and walk in with me. PM me

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Can't wait for tomorrow!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    To get to the venue from Center City (and back), do I take the PATCO to the Broadway station? Sorry, Google maps is being dumb.
    Yes, Broadway (the first stop after you cross the Delaware) is where you want your PATCO ticket to be for. Then you just walk down MLK Blvd toward the river, left on Front, follow the curve right on Harbor Blvd (basically walk around the parking lot) and it looks like you just keep going onto Clinton st for nin.com presale, and regular box office places. I've been there... twice I think, for Mayhem fest, and that's where everyone goes in and out as far as I can tell.

Do you know your way around Philly to get to PATCO? I can give you some directions and tips if you'd like.

Regarding assigned seats: yes, that is bullshit. And I will ask the pre-sale lady if she knows how I can get ahold of whoever made this mistake on nin.com's side (what e-mail address, if it's just general music today support, etc). I won't yell at her, I know it's not her fault, she's amazing and super helpful, so don't worry about misplaced anger and complaints.
    I'm just glad I found out now that they are confirmed assigned seats, since I was planning on sitting out for a few hours. I am mostly upset because I always make sure to be on Robin's side, because I love watching him perform. Even when I'm forced to have a seat, I buy a seat on his side, and would rather take a hit in distance to stage in order to be over there. I am excited about the show, but a little disappointed in the uncertainty and "SURPRISE, YOU PAID $120, YOU GET A RANDOMLY ASSIGNED LOCATION THAT YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT, NO REFUNDS NO SELLING OR TRANSFERRING SO GLAD YOU'RE ENGOUH OF A FAN TO HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTACK GETTING PRE-SALE TICKETS"

I legit miss The Spiral...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    We could pull an early-90s NIN-fan stunt and start trashing the chairs and turn it into a legit pit.
    I know I'm not supposed to post in threads for shows I'm not attending, but I had to comment on this since it's been on my mind since March, when I fought dozens for tickets (I had a "PIT" ticket for Vegas, and one for Houston, coming up).

While I was in line at the Vegas show (first show on the tour, if you don't include Pemberton's festival), a girl working told me that the pit area was standing only, because I asked. I was first in line for the Golden Circle (aka PIT) area at the time, and my heart started to race, because I was first in line for GC. And then an older gentleman employee actually went and looked at the floor and relayed to me that there were seats on the floor. My heart sunk. But once the show started, I forgot about it all and my brain left reality for 90 mins.

Anyway, my point is this: the pit is actually pretty good, regardless of spot. You might not have rail, but you're like 20-30 feet away from Trent with (usually) a pretty awesome view of Trent and Co. This is THE ONLY TIME that you will [ever feel alive] get to be in the pit and also rock out with some personal space. Please rock out for me. Please.
    Last edited by pwing47; 07-29-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Yes, Broadway (the first stop after you cross the Delaware) is where you want your PATCO ticket to be for. Then you just walk down MLK Blvd toward the river, left on Front, follow the curve right on Harbor Blvd (basically walk around the parking lot) and it looks like you just keep going onto Clinton st for nin.com presale, and regular box office places. I've been there... twice I think, for Mayhem fest, and that's where everyone goes in and out as far as I can tell.

Do you know your way around Philly to get to PATCO? I can give you some directions and tips if you'd like.

Thanks! I know my way around Philadelphia so I should be fine on that side.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    What are the odds of being able to hear the sound check what with it being outdoors and all? What time would that be?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Ok. Got confirmation from NIN's head of security. Yes. Assigned seats. Seat numbers are on the tickets. No pit.

Also. I was able to hear sound check tonight in Mansfield. Got terrible lie and disappointed.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    What time was the NIN sound check?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hitting the road soon!!! Good luck everyone!! I hope we luck out with some great seats!!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    My ETS shirt showed up this morning, perfect timing, so I'll be wearing that, with my mohawk up. See you guys in a few hours.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If anyone gets there early and is able to snag those venue posters, plz get me one... I won't arrive to my shows until late, and I doubt I'll even see one. I'll pay extra.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    What time was the NIN sound check?
    I feel like it was around 3:30-4?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone know what time doors open in general? I live a little over 2 hours away and wanted to get there earlier in hopes of hitting the merch and drinking.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Anyone know what time doors open in general? I live a little over 2 hours away and wanted to get there earlier in hopes of hitting the merch and drinking.
    6 PM doors open to the general public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bring money for the drinking.... Camden is stupid expensive.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah I'll probably tailgate a bit.

Anyone know how much parking is? Haven't been there since 2011 and I think it was like $20.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    Bring money for the drinking.... Camden is stupid expensive.
    Which is why you pre-game if you're going to drink at the show at all. I personally prefer to be sober at a show I drop this kind of money on, but understand people who do want to drink. I've just never understood people who are willing to pay double digits for a single (probably watered the hell down) beer that has a chance of being spilled or knocked over before you finish it anyhow (I was sliding around in beer the entire show in Toronto, thanks to slanted cement floors).

Ok, so, I'm starting to get a bit stir crazy sitting in my apartment waiting... I might get ready and head down to the show soon. I mean, it'll take a good 45 min to get to center city, and then depending on the PATCO schedule, a half hour or more to get to the venue. I'm not used to this. I am always in line by now, because I have a GA ticket and want to be on the rail (because short person problems, and a bad knee). But this whole "pre-assigned seat" thing, coupled with not meeting up with friends I know from before and hanging out in line for a while, I don't know what to do with myself until our entry time of 4:30... maybe I'll leave in like an hour... stop for something to eat in the city... stop talking to myself...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Don't forget you can bring in a single sealed bottle of water (per person). It's not bad out, but you know.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Yeah I'll probably tailgate a bit.

Anyone know how much parking is? Haven't been there since 2011 and I think it was like $20.
    $25-30 depending on how close.

edit: I'm here. I'm wearing a red Sonoio shirt.
    Last edited by RJK; 07-30-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    P6 seat 44

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    P2 seat 34. The people next to me are allowed to go to the rail but I'm not because I have a chair in front of me and they don't. :-(

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oneohtrix is majestic and would be better enjoyed in the dark from the lawn.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Soundgarden songs all sound alike to me. Especially when I can't understand the lyrics. I can't believe I'm actually sitting right now.