Page 353 of 485 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,590 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    YAY!!!!! Maybe you get signed to NXT.
    haha I dunno about that! I don't even feel ready for this 2nd opporunity. we'll see if it happens!

edit: I did not get the spot, no worries. Everything happens for a reason..

CZW was interested in using me. oh well.
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 02-21-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looks like we're in for a pretty interesting month of WWE. I'm actually excited to watch tomorrow night. Lol Roman wins, but the rest of the show is pretty solid. need to catch up on my njpw as well.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Bullet Club is going through a split all because of Cody as I think the All-In show will have Cody vs. Kenny Omega for control of the Bullet Club.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Bullet Club is going through a split all because of Cody as I think the All-In show will have Cody vs. Kenny Omega for control of the Bullet Club.
    I know Cody and Omega are having a go in April. I'd be amazed if they drag it out until September. They're now teasing Omega/Kota and the Bucks.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just saw the new episode of BTE and it is clear Cody is stirring the pot as the Bucks and Omega are now having issues with Omega now siding with Ibushi. It makes me sad. Since tonight is Elimination Chamber, why waste our time watching an event in which we know the outcome of who will face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. Instead, let's watch.... a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Elimination Chamber is looking very predictable tonight. I hope I'm wrong. Anyway, my predictions:

The Bar retain over Titus Worldwide.
    Asuka over Nia
    Matt Hardy over Bray...or Bray over Matt..who cares?
    Alexa retains in Chamber
    Roman wins in Chamber

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah it's pretty predictable. I think it'll be a good show though.

Asuka over Jax
    Hardy needs to win. But I dunno... They're stretching it to mania.
    Bar Retains
    Alexa Retains
    Roman Wins. But it's weird considering what they're doing with Rollins and considering how crazy over Braun is right now. It should be Braun or Rollins.

They will set up the mania match/debut for Rousey. Probably the mixed tag match against Trips and Steph. No clue who her partner would be though.

Mania is looking to be very good this year. Only shit booking will hurt it. No excuse for it to suck.
    Last edited by Piko; 02-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    That spot made ZERO sense. Ugh, my keyfabe :'(

This was proper shit. Bayley has to be the thickest wrestler on the women's roster. It's beyond me how her character has even the capacity to remember to breath.

Okay, this is a funny promo. There was something good to this match after all.
    Last edited by Volband; 02-25-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    That spot made ZERO sense. Ugh, my keyfabe :'(

This was proper shit. Bayley has to be the thickest wrestler on the women's roster. It's beyond me how her character has even the capacity to remember to breath.

Okay, this is a funny promo. There was something good to this match after all.
    Yeah Bayley is pretty stupid. Sasha not far behind. Lost like a goober.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tag after an eternetiy of sleephold boredom to absolutely no pop. End my misery.

That was 3!!! I demand a replay.

I really hate these no sells into counters after a big move. There were some in the prev match as well.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Alexa's promo saved it. The whole match felt rushed- Mickie was on a roll and then eliminated. Fans weren't happy with that.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    Alexa's promo saved it. The whole match felt rushed- Mickie was on a roll and then eliminated. Fans weren't happy with that.
    That is true. Alexa is fucking awesome in the promos and knows how to make people hate her.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    So Moolah is faboluous, but Hogan is still ejected from HoF. Classy.

What a surp-- not. Zzzz. Nia is so utterly useless, I feel bad for her. She's a walking gimmick at this point.

Wow, Matt won! Thought he was a jobber at this point. This ppv is rather shit so far.

Ronda crying without tears. Okay.

This is... a bit awkward.
    Last edited by Volband; 02-25-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Her eyes looked like they were watering a little. Here's the thing. She has never cut a promo. Probably doesn't know how to. She's nervous as hell and out of her element. She just needs time to get over the nerves and transition. What she said was genuine. Her nervousness made it awkward. Thankfully Kurt and Trips salvaged it and got it back on track.

People seem to forget Kurt was an outsider too. And people rejected him. Look at him now. She can get there. It might take awhile though.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    not easy given her position and pressure. she did her best given the circumstances, I imagine. looks like it'll be her and Angle and Mania. Doubt they'd be able to get the Rock.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'd shit myself if I were in her position. No developmental. Straight into a mania angle and having to cut promos. Talk about think fast. Not sure if Angle is the best guy to cut promos atm for her. Thank god for Triple H though. He's the best mic guy they have aside from Heyman. He can carry this.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Heyman would have been perfect for her if she was going the heel route.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Will probably need a mouthpiece for awhile after mania for sure. Heyman is probably the best option. He can talk and most likely teach her a lot. A heel run might not be a bad idea either. It's easier.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    struggling to stay awake. not that I'm not interested or find this main event boring. I'm just tired and have to be up early.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    struggling to stay awake. not that I'm not interested or find this main event boring. I'm just tired and have to be up early.
    We all know who's winning anyway.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    (Sigh) No one wants to see this crap.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Really? As much as I dig Braun, I rather see Brock vs someone like Reigns, than to witness ANOTHER "big sweaty dudes brawling" game. It's epic once in a while, but it's been oversaturated lately.

And Braun still looks strong af, so win-win.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And... Roman wins again... how predictable.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm guessing triple threat. I'll take Roman this time. Gotta get that belt off lesnar.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Yeah, the problem was not Roman winning. The problem was how strong they built up Braun. There were numerous spots where someone could've pinned him without him looking weak at all, but he kicked out from all the finishers in the world, and only then got fed to Roman. If Roman's gonna win the title, there is no reason to bury Braun and indirectly the others as well; beating Brock would be plenty enough.

At the end of the day, a Braun vs Lesnar title match would have been hot garbage, and out of the rest of the guys, only Cena or Roman could stand their ground vs Brock, and I much rather see a relatively new guy, than Cena. Roman winning the title wouldgenerate some heat, while another belt on Cena is like whatever.

And before anyone says Seth is much better, he would still have a shittier match against Brock than Roman. If you want a Seth push, then let Roman take a belt, feud wuth Seth with an actual fucking champion who shows up weekly, and hand it to him that way.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think my issue is that while they keep forcing the Roman push, someone always ends up more over than him while that's going on. First it was Daniel Bryan. Now, it's Strowman. It's been Strowman's year. He's the breakthrough star of 2017. He's really the guy. While, another Strowman/Lesnar match probably wouldn't be all that great, it wouldn't be too far off from a match with Reigns. Again, we get another mania main event the fans will shit all over, again. It's stupid.

Brightside is we finally get the belt off Lesnar and we get an actual champion back on tv. This part time champion bullshit should hopefully never happen ever again. It's awful.

Just ready to get it over with and be done with it. And hopefully it not too long of a run.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wouldn't mind a triple-threat between Braun, Roman, & Lesnar but after that. No more triple threat matches and no more Roman in the main event. Fans don't want him and him being pushed as THE GUY for four years is the definition of insanity.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Meh. They had gold for the last triple threat with braun, lesner, and kane. But they royally fucked that up. I dont understand why they keep the belt on Lesner when the guy barely wrestles.

I think its time for Shane to buy the company from his dad.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Meh. They had gold for the last triple threat with braun, lesner, and kane. But they royally fucked that up. I dont understand why they keep the belt on Lesner when the guy barely wrestles.

I think its time for Shane to buy the company from his dad.
    Did you see Roman's promo last night? It was pretty dope, and he buried Brock (and indirectly WWE) hard. I already liked Roman, because I just love when people are fuming over his victories, but it was an objectively good promo this time, and he said what many of us wished someone would have said it already. You actually want Roman to win now, instead wanting both of them to lose.

As for that triple threat, I'm not sure if you can have gold with Kane. He was absolute garbage, and it wasn't the booking. He's slow and sloppy. Anyway, Braun should never win the title from Brock; he's already a beast, so I don't want him to be a bigger beast than Brock and Goldberg. Have someone like Roman take it from him, and then Braun or anyone else can finally feud with the champion.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Roman was really good last night. See if they can keep it up though. Rousey was also much better on the mic. Weird lunch from Trips at the end. I'm into it though.

I really don't want Kane to come back. Time to move on. Hopefully this is building to his sendoff. I'm guessing this is what Strowman is doing.

Don't want Cena/Taker, but that's what we're probably getting. Taker has nothing left to give. Can barely even walk as is. Cena since going part time has also lost a step.

Triple threat for the IC title looks like it'll be a good one too.