Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Not The Actual Events - Physical Edition variations

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Still waiting...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mine didn't come today. Just emailed firebrand about my invalid tracking number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm getting jealous...I've ordered 3 across two orders and haven't received diddly squat. All shipped to my office in Chicago.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got mine today and I opened it and barely looked at it because of the black crap so I put it in a plastic zip lock bag, instead of throwing it away which was my initial thought. Now, I wish I would have just not opened it and put it on Ebay.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Haven't gotten mine yet. Kinda whatever about it now. Had forgotten all about it until I saw the thread...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I didn't open mine but I'm not going to sell it either, I collect NIN stuff, I've looked at all the pictures of everybody else's. All the vinyls I have received so far I haven't opened them either primarily because I don't have a turntable (I might do something about that soon). I have only received NBK and Lost Highway and I had HTDA from before. I really want Deviations and The Fragile those I might open when they get here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So is this a new ARG? Should I dust off my ammo box?
    Anything in the package makes reference to anything on Year Zero?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Maybe the dust is Parepin.

breathe
    it in
    slowly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine today. It wasn't as messy really as some make it out to be. As long as you are careful and take the pages out on something like a towel...the most you will have to do is wash your hands afterwards....

I'm a comic book reader so I bagged and boarded the pages so I can look at them whenever I want without getting dirty.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xolotl View Post
    Yeah, I just got mine in the mail today - midwest (Wisconsin) in the U.S. No shipping notification in my email, so it'll likely just turn up without warning. If you ordered along with other items @ the NIN store, the order status will remain "Unfulfilled," so that's not a reliable indicator of whether it's shipped or not.
    I'm glad EVERYTHING Trent does is mysterious and vague; he never breaks character. I got worried that something was screwed up with my order since people have been getting theirs and I got no email, but there are apparently no emails to be had at all.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My version of the events:

http://imgur.com/a/N4xbr

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    I'm getting jealous...I've ordered 3 across two orders and haven't received diddly squat. All shipped to my office in Chicago.
    You're not the only one! I haven't received mine either (Lawrence, KS), but I'm just surprised because I was really expecting to not get mine until my whole order was ready. Seeing as that isn't the case anymore, I guess I can't complain! Hopefully it'll be this weekend though, because I feel like those WOULD look really cool arranged on the wall...

Oh, awesome, I just realized that I may get this the same day or shortly after I get my new, clean, WHITE Xbox One. Perfect!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    OK trying to upload a picture here.

I just tried to copy the Flickr url and post it but it just appears as a little square and won't show the photo. What am I doing wrong?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    OK trying to upload a picture here.

I just tried to copy the Flickr url and post it but it just appears as a little square and won't show the photo. What am I doing wrong?
    You'll need to click on the share icon (arrow) in the bottom right of the screen, then select BBCode at the top of the popup dialog, choose the size you want, copy, past here... trim the url if ya want:
    Last edited by bwary; 03-03-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwary View Post
    You'll need to click on the share icon (arrow) in the bottom right of the screen, then select BBCode at the top of the popup dialog, choose the size you want, copy, past here... trim the url if ya want:
    Thanks I'll try it out later when on my laptop. My phone doesn't seem to have the right interface

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattchambers View Post
    I'm a comic book reader so I bagged and boarded the pages so I can look at them whenever I want without getting dirty.
    How well do they fit? Thinking about doing the same.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    OK here is a try to attach pictures again

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhsPEszyNN2lizEmZ2bmhcR1IC-i

I don't have this arrow option to share files in the bottom right of the screen, all I have is a resize option
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-03-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just a thought , but if NTAE was kind of a politically charged EP , one could think we are(in the US) all buying (into) a new regime(cd) and we all are getting our hands dirty by it and not getting what was expected? Long shot I know....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I need to buy the vinyl so I can tuck the cards away in a plastic sleeve inside that. The envelope tore pretty easily, despite my attempts to prevent that.

I've shared some artsy-fartsy photos of the configuration I received on my Instagram, along with my thoughts on it. But the bottom line is that I think it's a really cool product.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well, nothing again today. USPS probably lost it, like the 3 other packages they have lost this year. Including a Expedition Steam Vents i sold on TCGPlayer that they denied my insurance claim for.

Sorry, back on topic, anyone have an extra they would sell me? Ill pay to ship it UPS or FedEx.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just got tracking info for mine. Apparently it was shipped on Feb 23? I'm surprised.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Well, nothing again today. USPS probably lost it, like the 3 other packages they have lost this year. Including a Expedition Steam Vents i sold on TCGPlayer that they denied my insurance claim for.

Sorry, back on topic, anyone have an extra they would sell me? Ill pay to ship it UPS or FedEx.
    have you contacted store support? i just emailed them with my order number and the bunk tracking number. we'll see what they respond with.

i know, dude ... this is frustrating as fuck.

edit: this should be I'm the firebrand fuck up thread, my apologies. on topic, *if* i ever get mine i hope it's the red/blue variation.
    Last edited by kel; 03-03-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I got my two copies in today, I'm leaving one sealed (for now, though I'll likely cave and open it to see what versions are in it soon because these things fascinate me). This is, without a doubt, the coolest thing they've ever released physically speaking.

http://imgur.com/7LYWJBk

Most notably, my credits card has no logo or halo designation on the back and is purple with white text:

I'm in love.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I'm leaving one sealed (for now, though I'll likely cave and open it to see what versions are in it soon because these things fascinate me).
    In that sealed envelope, you probably have the ultra-rare, single-edition, gold-foil-printed collection.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patj825 View Post
    In that sealed envelope, you probably have the ultra-rare, single-edition, gold-foil-printed collection.
    It's likely got the golden ticket from the Tool Opiate rerelease that nobody ever found!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patj825 View Post
    Ooh, the one which guarantees entry into the fabled Reznor Music Production Factory, where hordes of diminutive Robin Finck clones work tirelessly day in and day out to produce the fine-quality Nine Inch Nails products we've all come to know and love over the years?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Not The Actual Events - Physical Edition variations

ok, here's my 1st set....

https://imgur.com/gallery/35c8T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    It's likely got the golden ticket from the Tool Opiate rerelease that nobody ever found!
    Actually, at least one was found that I know of. The dude received a framed golden vinyl with his name inscribed on it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not The Actual Events - Physical Edition variations

Here is mine
    https://goo.gl/photos/dTshYvhhFrCZdxv5A

Gonna do some proper HQ scans tomorrow so I can look at it whenever I want with out getting dirty ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ryan Tollefson; 03-03-2017 at 10:51 PM.