Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playstation Thread

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    my used copy of Uncharted 1 + 2 says no?
    The only thing that is in place is an online pass you have to buy if you pick up a used copy of UC3 to play online. The single player all works ok on its own tho.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    my used copy of Uncharted 1 + 2 says no?
    The only thing that is in place is an online pass you have to buy if you pick up a used copy of UC3 to play online. The single player all works ok on its own tho.
    Cool.. Thanks a bunch. My girlfriends brother wanted her to get 3 for him, and he said to make sure to get a new copy because he said he wouldn't be able to play it. I thought that was wrong myself.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Cool.. Thanks a bunch. My girlfriends brother wanted her to get 3 for him, and he said to make sure to get a new copy because he said he wouldn't be able to play it. I thought that was wrong myself.
    I'm gonna be really sad if that becomes a thing. Used games are part of the good in the gaming world. I'm less worried about buying used games for PS3 than 360 because I don't think I've bought a single used game that was in less than "new" condition, since the blu-rays are so much harder to really scuff up.

Also - I'm loving Playstation Plus today. Yesterday I managed to download Syphon Filter 1-3 and a bunch of other minis before they got taken off the discount list, and today I got FF5 and the Simpsons arcade game, plus MORE minis.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I'm gonna be really sad if that becomes a thing. Used games are part of the good in the gaming world. I'm less worried about buying used games for PS3 than 360 because I don't think I've bought a single used game that was in less than "new" condition, since the blu-rays are so much harder to really scuff up.

Also - I'm loving Playstation Plus today. Yesterday I managed to download Syphon Filter 1-3 and a bunch of other minis before they got taken off the discount list, and today I got FF5 and the Simpsons arcade game, plus MORE minis.
    Tell me about it. I think the whole thing is silly. I never have a problem with used games... ever. Like you said: You really have to go out of your way to scuff up a PS3 disc and fuck it up. The fact that if I cannot afford a game, I can't even go to a friends house and borrow a game, no less rent one. Here is an article from Ign.com saying how this is somewhat "Fantastic". I don't get it.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218051p1.html

Back on topic: I almost went and got Playstation Plus the other day. I keep debating if it is worth it to get it, but I see all these great sales for old games and such like you took advantage of. But in the end, after I beat those games and play the shit out of them again I will wind up just deleting them :/. I have some thinking to do.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Tell me about it. I think the whole thing is silly. I never have a problem with used games... ever. Like you said: You really have to go out of your way to scuff up a PS3 disc and fuck it up. The fact that if I cannot afford a game, I can't even go to a friends house and borrow a game, no less rent one. Here is an article from Ign.com saying how this is somewhat "Fantastic". I don't get it.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218051p1.html

Back on topic: I almost went and got Playstation Plus the other day. I keep debating if it is worth it to get it, but I see all these great sales for old games and such like you took advantage of. But in the end, after I beat those games and play the shit out of them again I will wind up just deleting them :/. I have some thinking to do.
    I read that article! I can kinda see where they're coming from, but it's just hard for me to get behind the whole paid rental system they talk about, because I rarely eeever rent games. Even if I want to try it out, odds are I have a friend who can loan me their copy. I'm the kind of customer that doesn't really go out and even buy a game, used or new, unless I'm 100% sure I'll love it and get my money's worth. I don't wanna pay $8 just to try something out, because I rarely get a chance to play the rental for the whole rental period. I might get to play it for 3-5 hours over a week, then I'm just out money for being a little curious. ..I had some other thing I was gonna add to that, but I just had a total brain fart.

Oh yeah! The free one-hour full game trial that PS+ offers is pretty sweet. That way I can just play and play or a hour and see what it's all about without playing some kind of botched tutorial version that takes place later on in the game, when I won't have any clue what's going on.

But anyway...I think the Playstation Plus thing is a pretty good deal. At least the 3-month subscription is. It's only 18 ish bucks, and so far I can say I've probably saved at least 4 times that much on free stuff alone, not including the discounts they have from time to time. I've also been pretty lucky with what they've made available. A month or two ago they had the entire Crash Bandicoot PS1 collection for free, then the entire Spyro collection, and last week they had Syphon Filter, which I never played, but always wanted to look into. Now you can get Final Fantasy 5, which is awesome.

I mean, sure, for the most part, I'm paying for games I'm not too sure I would willingly spend the money on anyway. I wouldn't see a copy of Crash Bandicoot in the store and pick it up on the spot. But since I'm getting so much for less than 20 bucks, plus all the other little things (backing up save files to a cloud-type drive, starting games right from the save point without having to deal with the menus and stuff) it seems pretty worth it to me. I'll probably get the 1-year subscription once my 3-month one is up.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Aye, I've had PS+ since it launched.. and while I've can't say I've gotten any mind-blowingly awesome games, it has at least given me the chance to play a wide variety of stuff.. The other month Back to the Future was free, and I kinda liked that. Lots of Ps1 classics, a few good minis (Where is my heart was a good one) and day one discounts of things like Malicious, Oddworld etc are all lovely. Oh and a copy of Littelbigplanet and Sega Rally as well as the (for me life saving) Cloud saves. Has been good.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I read that article! I can kinda see where they're coming from, but it's just hard for me to get behind the whole paid rental system they talk about, because I rarely eeever rent games. Even if I want to try it out, odds are I have a friend who can loan me their copy. I'm the kind of customer that doesn't really go out and even buy a game, used or new, unless I'm 100% sure I'll love it and get my money's worth. I don't wanna pay $8 just to try something out, because I rarely get a chance to play the rental for the whole rental period. I might get to play it for 3-5 hours over a week, then I'm just out money for being a little curious. ..I had some other thing I was gonna add to that, but I just had a total brain fart.
    It just seems retarded to me to have people being limited to how they share or use their games. I NEVER rent games due to the fact (like you said) I never have the time to play the game for the full time I have it and I wind up wasting money. Plus, Blockbusters are closing down everywhere so I can't just drive somewhere and rent a game anymore :/

But anyway...I think the Playstation Plus thing is a pretty good deal. At least the 3-month subscription is. It's only 18 ish bucks, and so far I can say I've probably saved at least 4 times that much on free stuff alone, not including the discounts they have from time to time. I've also been pretty lucky with what they've made available. A month or two ago they had the entire Crash Bandicoot PS1 collection for free, then the entire Spyro collection, and last week they had Syphon Filter, which I never played, but always wanted to look into. Now you can get Final Fantasy 5, which is awesome.
    Thanks for the feedback . I think I am going to give it a run and see how I like it. I always find myself browsing through all the PSONE classics and such, and I see a lot of deals for them here and there when I sign in. Sucks I didn't know about the free games like Crash. I bought all three of them like a month ago for like 5 bucks each. If anything, I think I will play around with the 3 month subscription. We'll see..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well. I got a Vita in the post yesterday. First console I've ever had on launch day since the PS2. I would post some more initial impressions as it also came with Wipeout however due to Amazon being odd, they sent the memory stick separate and you actually can't play any games (well, Wipeout or any downloads) without it. So My initial impressions are it feels really nice, the screen is lovely and Near is pretty cool. Coupled with wondering why Sony didn't bundle any memory in whatsoever. At all. I realize it gives you a choice, do you want to have a little card and just buy games in a store, or a big card and download lots, but would it kill you to include enough memory to start a game? Hmm.
    That aside I'll come back once I get a memory card and play a game other than the welcome park thing and stop playing Motorstorm RC on the PS3 (which is really fun)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I picked up my Vita yesterday and messed around with it a bit last night, so far it's pretty cool. Lumines: Electronic Symphony is fucking awesome, gonna buy it from Gamefly. The free Welcome Park game that comes on it is just a tutorial for all the touch screen features, but it's actually still kind of fun and it has trophies with it.

But there is one thing about the Launch Bundle that really pisses me off. One of the selling points was you got a free month of the AT&T 3G Data Plan and a free PSN game(Super Stardust Delta + DLC). The thing is you have to pay for a month of the Data Plan and then you get your second month free, and you have to wait 30 days from when you sign up for it before they send you a voucher for the game. What the fuck?! A month of the cheapest data plan is $14.99, Super Stardust is $15 for the game and the DLC, so actually the game isn't free at all. I guess if you're going to use the 3G then this is a good deal but I know I won't so I'm not even gonna bother signing up for it, I'm just gonna buy Super Stardust so I don't have to wait 30 days to play it and sign up for a data plan that I'm never going to use.

Anyway, with the little amount of time I've spent messing with the Vita so far, I don't think I'm going to regret buying it at all.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I did write a big thing. But then I got confused and obviously didn't post it. Anyway. Had some time to play some games. Lumines is awesome, Wipeout is good, not quite up to the standard of HD, the tracks are pretty hard to learn due to lots of (very pretty) graphics and visual noise, but the gameplay is there. I'm having a little difficulty settling on a control scheme that works for me. I thought jumping in with the classic 'wipeout' controls would suite me, but the Vita's buttons are just a tad too close together.
    Uncharted is gorgeous. It plays really well and is broken down into smaller chunks with a lot of exploration (much more like the first game, and by alot I mean a bit more than UC1 and a lot more than UC3). Plus I played it on the loo. Next gen portable ftw.
    Stardust is perfectly suited to the handheld and great for short blasts, Motorstorm RC the same.

Now to earn some trophies and wait for Gravity Rush....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Heads up for anyone that has a Vita, Motorstorm RC is free today, not sure for how long since it just says "limited time", US only

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...tesy-of-scion/

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Alright, I need help with gamesharing. Any experts here?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    depends if you are using recently bought software or older ones. new titles can only be active on 2 devices (this includes PS3, PSPs + Vitas). Anything bought before Feb can be active on 5 devices. So, if I own a Ps3, Vita and PSP (which I do) and hypothetically I bought a PSX that would work on all three (the Vita still doesn't have psx emu) I could only play that game on 2 of my three things.
    Basically to gameshare you need to give your psn username and password away to someone else (unless it is your bestest buddy and you are round their house) and let them access your download history.

My advice: don't do it. I don't trust anyone with my passwords. One thing to remember is you can de-activate a ps3/psp/vita through the Sony site so if someone does fuck you over (and doesn't do it back to you, I have heard horror stories) you can go and remotely deactivate any device you have logged with your PSN account which is handy if a ps3 bricks or you buy a new one.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    See...I have actually seen the process done, and I'd recently tried it. The receiver was able to get my stuff he wanted. But when I went back to my name, I had to redownload stuff (was not expecting that) yet one thing I wanted wasn't working...said I already had two devices active. That didn't make sense. Unless that one thing was just unusual with the system (it was something included free of charge from preordering the game but was something later on purchasable). I eventually had to opt for the big deactivate through the site (that you can apparently only do once every six months) after running into an actual error from trying to fix the first issue by activate/deactivate from the PS3, which prevented me from downloading anything I ever bought in the PS Store.

It just became a mess... Now I'm back to square one. My cousin no longer has what he got from me. And I'm reluctant to try again. But damnit, it should work right.
    Last edited by Amaro; 03-25-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    to be honest its not there to let you share your games with other people, it is so you can use your purchases on your own machines. The whole 'game-sharing' thing was people abusing (or using, I'm not one to judge) what was actually a fairly open way of d/ling content. You can't do this with Steam or XBLA (to the best of my knowledge). But really since they changed the license to only 2 machines, its kinda become more pain than its worth, I'm sure a few people with 3 ps3s in the house got butthurt by it, but I think if you've got 3 ps3s in your house you can probably afford to buy a game twice. A few games even expect you to be signed in on the psn you bought them with.

Its a bit of a messy thing really, publishers expect a game to work on only one thing at once, if you bought a disc based game, you can't play the game while your friend has it (unless its Portal 2). But downloads are not physical products, you can just make multiple copies. They see it as stealing, in the same way they see used games as stealing profits from them. If they are right or not is quite the debate...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Possible new PS4 details leaked (but basically just a rumor at this point, from a "reliable source") http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1221819p1.html

If any of this is close to true, it'll only deter me from buying a PS4. No Backwards compatibility with PS3, used game restriction, and tying blu-ray discs of any type to your PSN account?

Today, Kotaku posted a story containing alleged details on Sony's next home console, the PlayStation 4. Kotaku claims that the details of the story "come from a reliable source who is not authorized to talk publically about next-gen hardware but has shared correct information with [the publication] before." According to this source, the next PlayStation is codenamed Orbis and will launch in the 2013 holiday season.

Kotaku notes that the predicted specs of the Orbis currently include an AMD x64 CPU and AMD Southern Islands GPU. The source told Kotaku that "select developers" have already received dev kits at the beginning of the year and revised kits arrived around the time of the Game Developers Conference earlier this month.

Furthermore, according to Kotaku's source, Orbis will not feature backwards compatibility with PlayStation 3 games and will incorporate some sort of used-games restriction. Apparently, once a consumer inserts a Blu-ray disc into Orbis it must be tied to a PSN account and can no longer be shared. The data can be installed onto the system and flagged as "downloaded" from the PSN so it can be re-downloaded for future use. Sources are "unclear" as to how the disc functions following this, though one possibility is that the disc can allow consumers to access trial content before purchasing the full game on their console.

IGN contacted Sony for a comment on these rumors. The official response: "we don't comment on rumors or speculation." If any other details emerge, we will update this article.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So if all rumors are true, companies are ditching used games in general.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That's kind of what it seems like. I mean, all this talk about the PS4 (and Xbox 720) is mostly rumors and speculation, so it's hard to believe they would actually follow up with any of this yet. But when we get some official details, and if this is all true, it'll really make me think twice before I decided to dish out $300 for a new console.

This just seems like too bad of an idea to be true.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm not surprised to hear rumors like this and I am a believer of them all. Call me naive but this is just one more way to control their consumers and make them pay for every game, DLC and every item involved within a game console. I don't condone full on game trading and used selling but I do get my fair share of games at used and cheaper secondhand prices - it's just more economically sound to get a game at a cheaper price then shelling out top dollar for $60.00 (currently) for a game when you want it but are hesitant to buy it full price asap.

I'm sure with such a thing implemented, they'd probably pursue an increase in game prices - probably making a game at least (if not more) $70.00 for a new game at launch day. Such prices are steep and are close to being absurd. I think $60.00 for a game these days is high enough already.

PS4 and 720 might want to use these tactics in the next gen of consoles but I guarantee there'll be a lot less people involved with the generation for the simple fact of no backwards compatibility or used game sales. Such things will turn a lot of casual gamers off (who still are a good part of revenue). Whether publishers (mostly) or devs (often) want to believe or not, the used game commerce and sales are a major part of the gaming industry today. Taking away such things will sour a lot of people.

Whatever. In recent news I played my PS3 for the first time since October today. I should use it more often and blend to make a healthy 50/50 usage between it and my 360. I still think my 360 will continue to see more use though...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    It doesn't really affect me as much as it does other gamers. Most of the games I buy, I buy new. It's the same way I am with music and movies. I only buy when I know that I'm going to get hoouurs of enjoyment out of the product. For games I'm unsure about, I'll just rent. If I can do everything I wanna do with it, and don't feel like buying the game, then I'll just leave it at that. What I don't like is that they're making it impossible for the fans who buy used games regularly to enjoy games at a more manageable price. I can see where they'd be coming from, financially, but they have to think about the backlash that kind of thing would have. I'm just one guy. For every person that doesn't buy many used games, there are hundreds that usually buy games used. If they make a system that doesn't allow you to play used games, aaall of those people are going to be turned off on buying the new console. They'd probably lose even MORE money that way.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'm not surprised to hear rumors like this and I am a believer of them all. Call me naive but this is just one more way to control their consumers and make them pay for every game, DLC and every item involved within a game console. I don't condone full on game trading and used selling but I do get my fair share of games at used and cheaper secondhand prices - it's just more economically sound to get a game at a cheaper price then shelling out top dollar for $60.00 (currently) for a game when you want it but are hesitant to buy it full price asap.

I'm sure with such a thing implemented, they'd probably pursue an increase in game prices - probably making a game at least (if not more) $70.00 for a new game at launch day. Such prices are steep and are close to being absurd. I think $60.00 for a game these days is high enough already.

PS4 and 720 might want to use these tactics in the next gen of consoles but I guarantee there'll be a lot less people involved with the generation for the simple fact of no backwards compatibility or used game sales. Such things will turn a lot of casual gamers off (who still are a good part of revenue). Whether publishers (mostly) or devs (often) want to believe or not, the used game commerce and sales are a major part of the gaming industry today. Taking away such things will sour a lot of people.

Whatever. In recent news I played my PS3 for the first time since October today. I should use it more often and blend to make a healthy 50/50 usage between it and my 360. I still think my 360 will continue to see more use though...

My ps3 is mainly my blu ray, and when i want to play nba2k. I think I will be buying my sports games on it since my friends on ps3 play them. plus I think sports games handle a bit slicker on a ps3. but My xbox gets the most play time really.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I guess (and hope) if these rumors are true, the service is as good as Steam. Steam locks your content to one account, and you can only use one account at a time, but its a damn fine service, so no-one complains.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    When the hell did Amazon Instant Video get added to PS3? I was going to use Netflix the other day and noticed that app sitting there. I have Amazon Prime so I get a shitload of free streaming videos from that service, I never used it before because I didn't want to watch stuff on my computer. A lot of the free stuff on there is on Netflix too but they have some cool stuff that isn't.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    It was added this week. First episodes of TV shows are free, btw.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah I saw that when I was linking it with my Amazon account. Just another reason I don't need cable.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Questionario!

Why does my Uncharted 2: Among Thieves keep showing an endless loop of the Phurba Dagger at the initial loading screen? I read up and it stated that it occurs when a corruption is abound. It calls for deleting all updates and saves and re-downloading everything (including the 1.09 patch and every bit of DLC). I can't keep doing that. Any help or reasons or tips or anything is appreciated!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Questionario!

Why does my Uncharted 2: Among Thieves keep showing an endless loop of the Phurba Dagger at the initial loading screen? I read up and it stated that it occurs when a corruption is abound. It calls for deleting all updates and saves and re-downloading everything (including the 1.09 patch and every bit of DLC). I can't keep doing that. Any help or reasons or tips or anything is appreciated!
    It's the game and it tends to do it, I found out.

What's the deal with the Vita? Any new reviews or experiences from the guys here that own it? I want it but watching videos, gameplay, reading bad reviews and etc make me think it's a better idea to wait for a price drop if I do.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    What's the deal with the Vita? Any new reviews or experiences from the guys here that own it? I want it but watching videos, gameplay, reading bad reviews and etc make me think it's a better idea to wait for a price drop if I do.
    I like it, it's not the handheld to end all handhelds but it's pretty bad ass. I got it at launch for under $200 cause I had a bunch of Best Buy certificates/gift cards, not sure that I would've dropped the full price on it. Not a ton of good games out for it right now. I played Uncharted Golden Abyss for 5 minutes before I remembered that I don't like those games, it does look amazing for a handheld game though. Unless you really want to play some games that are already out or some that are coming in the near future like Resistance or Gravity Rush(which looks awesome) then I would say waiting for a price drop would probably be a good idea unless you have some money to burn. There are some pretty good PSN games for it though, Plants vs. Zombies and Super Stardust Delta are both awesome, and I've heard Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Escape Plan are great but I haven't gotten around to checking them out.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 05-22-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    it has Wipeout on it, which meant for me it was an instant sale.
    I've gotten some good play out of it so far, sure there has been bugger released since it launched, but Wipeout, Lumines and Uncharted are all excellent titles. I'll also vouch for Tales From Space and Stardust as those are great too.
    Finally, Gravity Rush and Resistance come out next month and both look excellent, Gravity Rush in particular.

Don't pour water on a vita btw, I had to send mine back to Sony tech support with a phone call that went " yeah, it doesn't work anymore " "has it fallen, been dropped or gotten wet?" "... not to my knowledge?" "ok, we'll send a pick up" 3 days later, new Vita comes back, luckily, if you sign in with the same psn ID that is tied to the memory card, you don't have to install everything again and your saves are still there.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I like it, it's not the handheld to end all handhelds but it's pretty bad ass. I got it at launch for under $200 cause I had a bunch of Best Buy certificates/gift cards, not sure that I would've dropped the full price on it. Not a ton of good games out for it right now. I played Uncharted Golden Abyss for 5 minutes before I remembered that I don't like those games, it does look amazing for a handheld game though. Unless you really want to play some games that are already out or some that are coming in the near future like Resistance or Gravity Rush(which looks awesome) then I would say waiting for a price drop would probably be a good idea unless you have some money to burn. There are some pretty good PSN games for it though, Plants vs. Zombies and Super Stardust Delta are both awesome, and I've heard Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Escape Plan are great but I haven't gotten around to checking them out.
    I like my Vita, but the games I've liked the most on it so far have been Japanese imports. Tales of Innocence R and Ragnarok Odyssey have been a blast.
    They'll probably never bring out Tales of Innocence in the US, but Ragnarok Odyssey is coming out in August. Other than that, I've really liked Uncharted, Super Stardust, Tales from Space, and Rayman Origins (which is fantastic on the little screen). The Vita version of Plants VS Zombies is a little frustrating and it glitches out when too many zombies come on the screen (really!!!). I'm trying to get into Ninja Gaiden, and it's been rough. I've been meaning to pick up Disgaea 3 and Escape Plan.

The downsides: You still can't play PS1 classics on it. More than half of the PSP games I'd already bought on the PSN are still not compatible with the Vita. For me these are MAJOR downsides, and if I'd known about this before buying it I might have hesitated. I'm happy I got it either way though, and I've been playing it a lot. Another issue is the button/stick layout. It seems fine for most games, but with playing Ninja Gaiden and Mortal Kombat I've run into some issues... namely that the left analog stick is a little too close to the D-pad, so it gets in the way. This is a big issue for fighting games imo. On that same note, trying to push X and Square together at the same time can prove to be obnoxious because (similarly) the right analog stick gets in the way.

The biggest problem with the Uncharted game is the unnecessary inclusion of EVERY gimmicky feature the Vita has to offer. The motion and touch controls are mostly useless, and it's fine generally because it usually allows you to use the normal button controls. But then, you're constantly running into lame mini"games," like "here dust off this shovel" or "tilt the device so Drake doesn't fall off the log." This kind of shit seriously ruins the momentum of the game, and occasionally it's just frustrating. The game is otherwise great, looks fantastic, but then there's this aspect where it feels like it's a tech demo for the Vita. At least it didn't require you to use those ridiculous AR cards.

Can't wait for Persona 4 Golden to come out, and I'm interested to see how Resistance is, vita Little Big Planet should be great, and Gravity Rush looks amazing. I'll probably pick up the US version of Ragnarok Odyssey when it comes out here, especially if I can sell the JP copy for enough to buy the US one. More games I'm excited about are New Little King's Story, Dragon's Crown, Final Fantasy X HD, Metal Gear Collection, and (eventually) Ys: Celceta no Jukai. I'll probably pick up the new Sly Cooper game for it.

Netflix is nice to have on a portable device, and the screen is great. The AR cards are a terrible idea.

Still, I'm more into niche games than most people. I'm not sure there's as much on there to keep people as occupied. They need to get some more announcements in at E3.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-23-2012 at 02:15 AM.