Thread: Marilyn Manson - Born Villain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He reminds me a lot of Al Jourgensen. A drunk mess who hasn't had a good album in years, and burnt many bridges. Those two guys had a skill to surround themselves with super talented people until they finally got pissed and left. The well's dry now. If Manson were to clean up his act, it could probably be a different story, but he won't. Jourgensen's a lost cause altogether.
    It really makes me wonder what it would be like to witness Marilyn Manson hanging out with Ministry.

As for Marilyn Manson, his first four albums will always be my favorites. I even liked The Golden Age of Grotesque. I suppose I was just okay with it. As for Eat Me, Drink Me, I just wasn't too fond of it. That album didn't click with me, and it made me hesitant to check out The High End of Low. It should be better since Twiggy is on it right?

(I really haven't followed up on Marilyn Manson for quite a while, and would like to know what others think here. I have checked out a few songs from The High End of Low on YouTube though, but I didn't really get into them.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-08-2011 at 01:02 PM.