Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: TOIOU/RITCN: HTDA Live in Chicago Blu-ray/DVD

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thank you very much to everyone involved in bringing this to the fans!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I know some have been waiting for the audio release for this one.. Sorry it took so long. I have been very busy with other things in my life and finally had some time to work on the site. Here are the links for those wanting them.

HTDA [Chicago] Digital Audio Release:

FLAC 24 Bit: http://www.ninlive.com/htdachicago/H...Audio-2444.zip
    FLAC 16 Bit: http://www.ninlive.com/htdachicago/H...Audio-1644.zip
    MP3 320: http://www.ninlive.com/htdachicago/H...dio-mp3320.zip
    Last edited by ninlive; 08-29-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I know some have been waiting for the audio release for this one.. Sorry it took so long. I have been very busy with other things in my life and finally had some time to work on the site. Here are the links for those wanting them.

You da bomb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How long until the physical release?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    How long until the physical release?
    I've been all over the shop lately. Trying to get back on top of things. A lot depends on when the authoring's finished, and I need to finalize the design with owinn. How about we aim for end of October and see how that pans out

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Man. Been on tour all summer, then straight out of the country after that. Haven't been looking at this board much. Hope this thing is still live and ready for downloading when I finally get back home!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Download should be working! If not, I will make it available.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Download should be working! If not, I will make it available.
    Looks like I've got a couple seeders to latch onto, so hopefully I'll have this in a day or two (my ISP is complete shit and starts throttling me down to .25Mbps for a while after it realizes I'm torrenting something - and it's only a 5Mbps connection to begin with. This city sucks ass.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks so much for getting the audio up i cant wait for the dvd to be finished

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Hey guys, did anyone get the 2nd pressing of "The Gift" on Blu-ray? I see the DVD is a digipack foldout, which looks wicked. How is the Blu-ray version printed? I have the original pressing in the regular DVD case, but would love to get a 2nd pressing. Is the Blu-ray in like a CD digipack?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hippygeek View Post
    I've been all over the shop lately. Trying to get back on top of things. A lot depends on when the authoring's finished, and I need to finalize the design with owinn. How about we aim for end of October and see how that pans out
    Got an ETA yet, or are we "soon"?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Got an ETA yet, or are we "soon"?
    "Soon". Yeah, I dropped the ball. Long story short:being in love zaps my ability to concentrate (all my best work is when my personal life is in the shitter

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Toi ou. Org

Too drunk to correct that, but that will help

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev
    Is the Blu-ray in like a CD digipack?
    Yes. Incidentally, I'm down to < 10 of the single DVD, for those of you that haven't got one yet - toiou.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I missing something? I can't see anything to purchase the HTDA physical format?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They're talking about AVOTT: original gangster TOIOU

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Haven't checked in a year. Got a physical one yet? :P

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    lol

ten characters.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The TOIOU/NLA release deserves its own thread.

http://toiou.org/htda/

July 22nd, 2015 – In 2012, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails), Mariqueen Maandig-Reznor (West Indian Girl), Atticus Ross (12 Rounds), Alessandro Cortini (Sonoio) and Rob Sheridan formed How To Destroy Angels. Their debut album “Welcome Oblivion” was followed by 11 sold out shows of the United States - including two shows at Coachella – and demand for further performances, both in the US and overseas. Added to this innovative visuals from Moment Factory and a performance quickly described by the attendees as “exceptional”, the tour was documented to allow their global fan base a chance to experience the work of this supergroup on the stage.
    Members of This One Is On Us (Another Version of the Truth, The Downward Spiral Live) and the Nine Inch Nails Live Archive subsequently sought to capture the performance through the eyes of fans using high definition equipment at the Vic Theatre in Chicago on 23rd April 2012. The footage was edited by fans globally (Detroit, London, Montreal, Australia) and what emerges today is HTDA [CHICAGO]. It is the only complete document of this rare production that was only performed 11 times in club-capacity venues. Available in multiple digital formats, to stream and download, for free. A physical release is being planned.
    Sooooooo good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patj825 View Post
    Sooooooo good.
    I would LOVE a physical release!

G

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man real cool that HTDA played like 11 outstanding shows and never released any official footage or audio

I love how TR just ignores and drops projects that people will give him money for

I'm glad TOIOU put this together and all but this show really needs pro shot footage and soundboard. We all know it exists, so, WTF?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    I'm glad TOIOU put this together and all but this show really needs pro shot footage and soundboard.
    If you want that, watch the Coachella show: http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2013/20130412.html

And while I would have loved a proper soundboard mix, the footage that was shot for the Chicago show is great.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    If you want that, watch the Coachella show: http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2013/20130412.html

And while I would have loved a proper soundboard mix, the footage that was shot for the Chicago show is great.
    The footage for Coachella was shit. The angles were off to the side all the time breaking the effect of the show. The audio is also shitty.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Ok all. So I am looking into doing a *small* physical release... I started running a poll on Twitter just to see what people were saying in regards to wanting one. There have been about 200 people who voted and around 88% so far said that they would want a copy. I think at this point, I do just a very limited run to begin with. Again, I want to stress that this would be an "all or nothing" run. I feel that doing a Kickstarter would be the best way to do it. From me shopping around, it looks to be about $12 for a blu-ray disc. This will include the shipping and will make sure that people around the world will be able to get it as well.

Here is what I have been shopping around for characteristics of the release:
    1) Blu-Ray Digipak
    2) Card Stock insert with credits
    3) Velcro for digipak to stay closed
    4) The obvious HTDA: Live In Chicago artwork on the digipak and Blu-Ray disc.
    5) I will hand number all of the discs of this limited edition run. On the bottom right of the back.

This will have the Sigil of xx on the spine.

Like a handful of you, was always bummed we didn't do a small run of this. So I want to do it. Just for those who really want it. If there is more of a demand, I would do one more run down the line but also limited so that it would be a successful project. I guess if you have input on this, it's welcome.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Ok all. So I am looking into doing a *small* physical release... I started running a poll on Twitter just to see what people were saying in regards to wanting one. There have been about 200 people who voted and around 88% so far said that they would want a copy. I think at this point, I do just a very limited run to begin with. Again, I want to stress that this would be an "all or nothing" run. I feel that doing a Kickstarter would be the best way to do it. From me shopping around, it looks to be about $12 for a blu-ray disc. This will include the shipping and will make sure that people around the world will be able to get it as well.

1) Blu-Ray Digipak
    5) I will hand number all of the discs of this limited edition run. On the bottom right of the back.

Like a handful of you, was always bummed we didn't do a small run of this. So I want to do it. Just for those who really want it. If there is more of a demand, I would do one more run down the line but also limited so that it would be a successful project. I guess if you have input on this, it's welcome.
    Would this be allowed under Kickstarter's terms of use? I don't think they allow kickstarters for stuff that you don't own if it's unlicensed.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

1) Blu-Ray Digipak

I'm in. If KS doesn't jive (which it should) IndieGogo or Pledgemusic work too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm down.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    count me in!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I am so in.