Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - Australian 2014 DVD

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I seriously had a few drinks when they interviewed me and can't remember where they said they were from. If anyone knows/remembers it would be much appreciated, lol.
    Couldn't tell you that, I know they were in with the presale ticket holders when I walked past so maybe someone that had one of those might know. Wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Couldn't tell you that, I know they were in with the presale ticket holders when I walked past so maybe someone that had one of those might know. Wouldn't mind seeing it myself.
    A friend said it would either have been NIN Army or nin.com...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A friend said it would either have been NIN Army or nin.com...
    I just had a look at NIИ Army, could be right with that one.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

First one finally uploaded!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    (Watch in HD of course)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Good effort Ryan, you shot some nice footage and it can't have been easy up the front there. Just subscribed to your channel and looking forward to seeing more.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Yep some really good close up shots. I'll upload more as I can. Got really good footage of Trent in crowd during Piggy (grabbed his arm!)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    P.s the raw files are completely full screen and high def. I'll get them to you and Goldy soon.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    P.s the raw files are completely full screen and high def. I'll get them to you and Goldy soon.
    Excellent mate, stunning footage!!!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Will try to upload more tonight.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Uploading 2 more now. The quality just gets better and better!

Sanctified came out epic, as did Letting You, Terrible Lie and Piggy. MOTP is a bit shaky as you'd expect.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

First one finally uploaded!

"LET'S GO FUCKERS!"

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    note: Rob filming during Letting You.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yep some really good close up shots. I'll upload more as I can. Got really good footage of Trent in crowd during Piggy (grabbed his arm!)
    Was good to see him do that, brought back memories of BDO 2000. Who else was there?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Dan_NIИ_77; 03-24-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    [SIZE=4]
    I wasn't too far to the left of you it seems. I THINK I saw my hand grabbing Trent's arm during Piggy, I'll have to watch it another 50 times to make sure

Are the full shows going to be going up on RITC any time soon or is everything strictly YouTube/Australia 2014 DVD only?
    Last edited by nothing8; 04-11-2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: left...not right

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN The shows will be uploaded in time, I am currently seeking a professional services and quotes to restore the audio to make it as best as possible. Once this is done the audio will be released immediately.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me there files and those that are yet to come, I appreciate it and I will be returning your Usb drives this week through the post.

YouTube video ripping will commence this weekend, there are quite a good few HD videos
    Last edited by Matt Goldfinch; 03-24-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'm so glad those vids I recorded came out as well as they did. It's lacking Ally, but hey, what can ya do.

Next upload will be Sanctified and whatever came after that. Me, I'm Not I think.

However.... once you see how perfect the recording of Copy Of A came out from the second show, you'll be totally pissed that the security wouldn't let me continue recording. It's perfect, dead center. Ah well.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Goldfinch View Post
    @RITCNIN The shows will be uploaded in time, I am currently seeking a professional services and quotes to restore the audio to make it as best as possible. Once this is done the audio will be released immediately.
    I did not ask to get them. I knew that you'll get them up when you are ready.

BTW, just my opinion, but there are tapers out there that would do a really good job editing like those "professional services." Not really worth your hard earned cash to be working on audience recordings like that. Just my 2 cents. If you want, I could send them over to a good friend of mine who has done wonders on a lot of my recordings.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Wow, the footage is looking great so far guys!

Great work!

I have a few clips (some full, but mostly not) that I took with my iphone 5s, not sure if you want them or not? The quality seems okay on my phone but haven't checked it out on a computer yet.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just copying files onto USB now and should have them on there way to Matt Goldfinch tomorrow, I'll send the original audio for you to have a play with but it does need a bit of work and also including some phone footage that may come in handy. And Ryan can you PM me your postal address please.
    Last edited by Dan_NIИ_77; 03-25-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    I did not ask to get them. I knew that you'll get them up when you are ready.

BTW, just my opinion, but there are tapers out there that would do a really good job editing like those "professional services." Not really worth your hard earned cash to be working on audience recordings like that. Just my 2 cents. If you want, I could send them over to a good friend of mine who has done wonders on a lot of my recordings.
    Yeah all good, just tagged you so you had a heads up anyway that's all.

I will PM you about your offer.
    @ophelia_ yes please send send send! Would be awesome!

Awesome Dan, look forward to receiving and sending back stuff for you aswell!
    Last edited by Matt Goldfinch; 03-25-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Just copying files onto USB now and should have them on there way to Matt Goldfinch tomorrow, I'll send the original audio for you to have a play with but it does need a bit of work and also including some phone footage that may come in handy. And Ryan can you PM me your postal address please.
    PMed you my addy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thank you to everyone who has sent me there files and those that are yet to come, I appreciate it and I will be returning your Usb drives this week through the post.

YouTube video ripping will commence this weekend, there are quite a good few HD videos
    Awesome sorry to seem like a pushy bastard, I'm just real excited to sit down and listen/watch the whole show seeing the quality of footage that people managed to record.

I just had a listen to the 2 videos I recorded during the 2nd Sydney show. At first I was listening to the videos with VLC and had the volume in the player at 200%> and it sounded like the band was playing into a cardboard tube, but now that I've reduced the volume to 100%, it actually sounds half decent (to me anyway). They were recorded on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I do have audio/video of Piggy except my phone decided it would be wonderful to try and focus throughout the whole song so it's predominantly blurry (plus me zooming in every now and then didn't help) but the audio is acceptable. Copy Of A is about the same, only thing is I didn't try any fancy zooming with the video for it, I just recorded the whole thing. Let me know if you want me to upload them/want a sample/whatever and I'll do my best to get it to you guys (if you need it).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing8 View Post
    Awesome sorry to seem like a pushy bastard, I'm just real excited to sit down and listen/watch the whole show seeing the quality of footage that people managed to record.

I just had a listen to the 2 videos I recorded during the 2nd Sydney show. At first I was listening to the videos with VLC and had the volume in the player at 200%> and it sounded like the band was playing into a cardboard tube, but now that I've reduced the volume to 100%, it actually sounds half decent (to me anyway). They were recorded on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I do have audio/video of Piggy except my phone decided it would be wonderful to try and focus throughout the whole song so it's predominantly blurry (plus me zooming in every now and then didn't help) but the audio is acceptable. Copy Of A is about the same, only thing is I didn't try any fancy zooming with the video for it, I just recorded the whole thing. Let me know if you want me to upload them/want a sample/whatever and I'll do my best to get it to you guys (if you need it).
    All good mate, didn't seem pushy but just a quick update for you anyway which I should have posted!

Yes please send your videos, USB or if you could upload the file to a filesharing website and (not YouTube) to retain all the quality. Thanks man

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Sanctified / Came Back Haunted

Me, I'm Not / Copy Of A / Survivalism

Only / Wish

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @ophelia_ yes please send send send! Would be awesome!!
    I've got about 2gig of footage, a lot of it isn't that great and filmed portrait style because I was too excited about the gig to focus on what I was doing, so I dunno if the audio will be useful - but there are a few clips from the 2nd Melbourne show that are good. (and Reptile, yesssss)

How would you prefer me to send this to you?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    I've got about 2gig of footage, a lot of it isn't that great and filmed portrait style because I was too excited about the gig to focus on what I was doing, so I dunno if the audio will be useful - but there are a few clips from the 2nd Melbourne show that are good. (and Reptile, yesssss)

How would you prefer me to send this to you?
    Great news you got footage of reptile! I have no preferred method to receive the footage as it will all get to me in the end. Whatever works easiest for you, drop it off, mail it or upload it (not youtube). That would be fantastic!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Great news you got footage of reptile! I have no preferred method to receive the footage as it will all get to me in the end. Whatever works easiest for you, drop it off, mail it or upload it (not youtube). That would be fantastic!
    Coolies! I live in the Gong, so not too far from you but I won't be driving past the Shire until next weekend, so I will upload them to dropbox and send it through to you in the next day or two to save time ^.^ I've made a note with what's been recorded for each show and the quality of it... Managed to get Trent falling over Ilans drum kit which was pretty lol.

There was a guy at the second Melbourne show who was sitting at the side of the stage in front of me filming and it looked like he got really good footage. After NIN played I asked him if he was on ETS and knew about this, he said that he did but doesn't post much - has he got in touch with you?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Coolies! I live in the Gong, so not too far from you but I won't be driving past the Shire until next weekend,
    I live there with my fiance at the moment, should say hey one day (Shire area).

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I live there with my fiance at the moment, should say hey one day (Shire area).
    Two NIN fans living in the Shire? Where were you guys when I was living there! Haha.

We should definitely organise a catch up and have a few drinks and talk NIN.