Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2013.11.19 Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.11.19 Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena

Hmm... No tour journal posted yet?
    The show was awesome!

Setlist is is up at set list.fm now

[Mod note: Moderator slackage on thread creation. Or maybe no one cares about Spokane?]

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Maybe "Getting Smaller" would be more appropriate to play...

^^^ Surprise!!! Didn't happen, heh. Mods- stick this in the review when you can...

I'm admittedly not good at reviews and such, hell- this is gonna sound more like my 2013 NIN obituary. Seven shows, this was the last one, and tour is done in under a week. (Think about that for a minute and let it sink in. We first heard about the NIN "reunion" in February with upcoming album and tour dates, tour dates came out in June, we bought tickets, and now...... It's about over and were gonna be Christmas shipping soon)

Spokane was my favorite show, next one was probably Pitt- thank fucking god! For better or worse everyone experiences shows differently. It could be your mood, the seats, the crowd, maybe expecting a different setlist, etc, whatever. Had an awesome seat in back, lower bowl- and this was a small arena cut in half. Perfect for this tour (I'd love for NIN to play to sold out 20,000 capacity venues nightly but that isn't realistic)- like a large theatre with a huge pit- pick your seats!!!!

Anyways they sounded fucking great, and the visuals were awesome as usual. Crowd was pretty damn good from my point outside of everyone sitting (I wasn't)- but hey, I guess that's why there are seats there. They appreciated all the songs and visuals.

Part of me writing this is was being somewhat disappointed (for various and different reasons) at the Vegas and Phoenix shows. I'd like to say I wanna see them again this tour but wouldn't trade it for that- was awesome way to go out.

Also so this may or may not have been mentioned before- TR's voice has been the best this tour since '06-'07. That's a damn good sign considering some other vocalists his age are just flat out losing it.

/tour] .
    Last edited by Krazy; 11-20-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Great show. Long drive. Short set? I've been rigorously avoiding spoilers since the festival run ended, but have heard of a handful of songs being played with regularity that made no appearance. For instance, isn't "In Two" a staple? Surprised at no "Frail", "Wretched", OR "Into the Void". That said, hearing ATLITW and "Even Deeper" was heavenly.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by (*disco*) View Post
    no one cares about Spokane?
    That just makes me ::goes in a corner and weeps:: Just kick me in the nuts while your at it!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeCornhole View Post
    Short set? I've been rigorously avoiding spoilers since the festival run ended, but have heard of a handful of songs being played with regularity that made no appearance. For instance, isn't "In Two" a staple? Surprised at no "Frail", "Wretched", OR "Into the Void". That said, hearing ATLITW and "Even Deeper" was heavenly.
    No short set,2 hours was about right. There's some songs that get rotated in and out nightly- for instance we got The Big Comedown an ATLITW that aren't played regularly. In Two is not a staple.
    Last edited by Krazy; 11-21-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena - November 19, 2013
    Will post what i filmed and photographed, also got a photo of the set list in person after the show as i was front and center stage.
    Copy of A:

March of the Pigs:

Piggy:

All Time Low:

Dissapointed:

Came Back Haunted:

Find My Way:

Sanctified:

Satellite:

The Big Come Down:
    Last edited by Desolate Minds; 11-28-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This show was the best show I have ever seen. The production was top shelf and I simply loved it. Here's hoping for a summer tour. Thank you NIN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    CONTINUED:

Survivalism:

Running:

Band Introduction:

While I'm Still Here / Black Noise:
    Last edited by Desolate Minds; 11-28-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How about i become the Moderator for Spokane & Sasquatch in the future as apparently no one is on the ball creating the thread.