Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    confirmed this, using the 'click here' button on my email. first my money back (>$500), then arrange a new list of orders on nin.com or other website stores.
    i just want a clean start.
    Received my first refund via Sandbag (dropped on PayPal). Waiting for the rest (other orders). Tbc.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Did Lost Highway always have the color vinyl option, or is that a new addition to the store? I remember ordering it last year and it being the standard black; had I known they were going to keep it in stock and add the yellow/orange, I would've just waited it out.

Also, I'm guessing the Prick vinyl was just really, really limited stock? I have a hard time imagining that it would be such a high-seller (not because it isn't great; I love it, but it's not like it's a well-known name). And is it a sign that they might carry vinyl for other artists through the store? Part of me is crossing my fingers we see a proper ACSS reissue that isn't some ultra-limited fuck-you edition remastered and available on the site.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Received my first refund via Sandbag (dropped on PayPal). Waiting for the rest (other orders). Tbc.
    Just received a reply from PayPal (opened there a case for all my orders) that there will be a refund from other orders within 6 days. Fine! Still a few to go.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by witte; 06-12-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If you refund your order, does that stop you from claiming the 20% discount in the future?

Shipping to Australia is now a lot cheaper, so would make sense for me to cancel and reorder.

But I will need to order the new EP etc soon enough too

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Shipping to Australia is now a lot cheaper, so would make sense for me to cancel and reorder.
    Seems the US store does not ship to Australia anymore, most of the items I'm waiting on are not available in the UK store.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Seems the US store does not ship to Australia anymore, most of the items I'm waiting on are not available in the UK store.

It does if the amount is below like $270USD.

I just had a copy of each reissue, deviations and NATE, which was just under the amount. I could add the Lost Highway but nothing else with it showing that message. I did have to use a vpn to be able to access the american store though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It does if the amount is below like $270USD.

I just had a copy of each reissue, deviations and NATE, which was just under the amount. I could add the Lost Highway but nothing else with it showing that message. I did have to use a vpn to be able to access the american store though.
    Thanks for the info, regarding the VPN I've been Google searching NIN Quake which directs to the US store and allows you to click anything without diverting to UK.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    For the last week when I opened the nin.com I saw the UK store. I thought, well that's ok. But now I see that the coloured Prick vinyl says 'SOLD OUT' in the store.nin.com. WTF. The UK store still says ' available soon'. FY, I'd say!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If you refund your order, does that stop you from claiming the 20% discount in the future?

But I will need to order the new EP etc soon enough too
    Does anyone know about this? I guess I will have to cancel ASAP that's all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Does anyone else's order say "fulfilled" when they click on the order number? How can it be "fulfilled" if it hasn't shipped yet?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Does anyone else's order say "fulfilled" when they click on the order number? How can it be "fulfilled" if it hasn't shipped yet?
    did you ordered something more that already arrived (t-shirt, ntae)?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So I got word back that the refund would be for the whole thing. So I started filling out the info for the refund last night but then went to bed. This morning I finished filling it and hit submit and got a message that if I want to file for a refund I had to go back to the main Help page. OK. So I did, and I click the refund link and it brings up a dead page. Ugh why didn't I finish filling it out last night? I emailed them today about it, waiting to hear back.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I got my Prick vinyl yesterday. All and all simple packaging, but looks all nice and crisp. The album itself looks nice. It's a clearish red, but it is not that bright red color that half of the colored vinyl ever produced uses. This is a somewhat darker, blood/wine red record. It's hard to see in the photos, but it has little whisps of smoky color in it as well. All and all, looks nice. Surprised that the shipiing package was more no-frills that what I was expecting. Thick hard cardboard box, and a half sheet of bubble wrap (was definitely expecting a bit more bubble wrap). No damages though except for a tiny bit of corner crease (that might actually have been from me slopply extriditing the album from it's shrink wrap).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I just canceled my NTAE/Broken/Deviations vinyl order. A lot can change in 6 months I guess, and what was an impulse decision now has a bit more clarity to it. I'm realizing despite having a nice Technics deck, I rarely ever listen to vinyl anymore. Plus I could use the money right now. Maybe I'll order again down the line, but I just feel like getting given a chance to opt out is in my best interest. :/

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I'm sad. I constantly saw the UK store where it says "coming soon" and now it seems it's sold out. By the way this album disappeared from the US store store.nin.com.
    Stupid bloody mess....

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanLoser View Post
    So I got my Prick vinyl yesterday. All and all simple packaging, but looks all nice and crisp. The album itself looks nice. It's a clearish red, but it is not that bright red color that half of the colored vinyl ever produced uses. This is a somewhat darker, blood/wine red record. It's hard to see in the photos, but it has little whisps of smoky color in it as well. All and all, looks nice. Surprised that the shipiing package was more no-frills that what I was expecting. Thick hard cardboard box, and a half sheet of bubble wrap (was definitely expecting a bit more bubble wrap). No damages though except for a tiny bit of corner crease (that might actually have been from me slopply extriditing the album from it's shrink wrap).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I'm sad. I constantly saw the UK store where it says "coming soon" and now it seems it's sold out. By the way this album disappeared from the US store store.nin.com.
    Stupid bloody mess....
    UK store still says "coming soon" for me.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Yeah, for me too. But I don't believe that. UK store said the same for the physical component for months....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    That Prick LP looks really nice, @GentlemanLoser. I'll definitely pick one up if they don't actually end up being gone forever already.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Stupid bloody mess....
    Update. The Prick coloured vinyl is on sale at the US store (UK store still says 'coming soon'). I bought it (together with the coloured LH vinyl). Lucky me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    That Prick LP looks really nice, @GentlemanLoser. I'll definitely pick one up if they don't actually end up being gone forever already.
    Get it gurrl, it's back in stock at nin.com!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanLoser View Post
    Get it gurrl, it's back in stock at nin.com!
    Nice! Bummer I can't use my 20% discount on them, as I'm saving that for later, but they're limited, so they may be worth something one day.

Wait, what's this FedEx Standard Overnight as the only shipping option bullshit?
    Last edited by Toadflax; 06-19-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    ^^^ Huh. With just Prick and Lost Highway ($55 total), the only shipping option is FedEx Standard Overnight, but if I add Hesitation Marks ($75 total), then I can choose from the regular options. Did I miss somewhere that there's a minimum order amount for regular shipping?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does anybody have a guess as to when you think we will be able to order Quake, Patriots Day, With Teeth, Year Zero, and The Slip?

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Does anybody have a guess as to when you think we will be able to order Quake, Patriots Day, With Teeth, Year Zero, and The Slip?
    "Soon" is not specific enough all of a sudden?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quick question: anyone on the UK side get a discount code/email yet?

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    "Soon" is not specific enough all of a sudden?
    Going numerically by the alphabet: S-19, O-15, O-15, N-14

1+9 = 10

15+15 - 14 = 16

So..

On October 16, we can has the vinyls for preorder

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru View Post
    I did, but I cancelled the orders I placed through the UK store as I now moved back to Switzerland and shipping from the UK store is unavailable.

I might reorder some of the items from the US store or *fingers crossed* amazon, but first I'll wait for a refund and then I'll decide what to do. It is quite likely that I will have a spare 20% code to give away as it appears it only works on the UK store.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Going numerically by the alphabet: S-19, O-15, O-15, N-14

1+9 = 10

15+15 - 14 = 16

So..

On October 16, we can has the vinyls for preorder
    Thats funny!

Okay, so if a train leaves New York carrying cases of Deviations to Los Angeles and a plane leaves Chicago with cases of Deviations to the UK, do you think they will ever release the Tension Blu Ray?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes it was emailed through on 6th June.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, but only after complaining here:
    http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/su...-seem-to-work-