Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2006

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I agree. The man lost his fucking mind.
    Him and Chuck Woolery. Holy crap. Speaking of Twitter. I've been under a rock, or not in this echo chamber since I just figured out what #MAGA means.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    According to Jake Tapper of CNN, the judge in the trial of Bill Cosby just declared a mistrial. The jurors (5 women and 7 men) were unable to come to a unanimous decision after more than 53 hours of deliberation over 6 days.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    This is fucking bullshit. Bill Cosby gets to walk away a free man while there's so many women who have been harmed by him. What a fucking phony.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I figured as much. You probably won't find anyone who hasn't heard of Bill Cosby plus the amount of time that has passed and the overall attitude toward abused/raped women who come forward all adds up to Cosby getting away with it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Daniel Day-Lewis has retired. Good for him. He was a great one.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    Daniel Day-Lewis has retired. Good for him. He was a great one.
    yeah he is fucking insane. Supposedly, while working on Gangs of New York, he refused to get warmed up between takes. Then he got pneumonia and wouldn't accept treatment that wasn't available in the 19th century. And craziest of all, he roamed around New York in character as Bob the Butcher and actually picked fistfight with random people. He said that he actually lost his mind.

Also, I Drink YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I do like Daniel Day-Lewis but I find the whole method acting thing to be too much. It's just become this vain idea of wanting to take yourself way too seriously. Looking at you Jared Leto.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    yeah he is fucking insane. Supposedly, while working on Gangs of New York, he refused to get warmed up between takes. Then he got pneumonia and wouldn't accept treatment that wasn't available in the 19th century. And craziest of all, he roamed around New York in character as Bob the Butcher and actually picked fistfight with random people. He said that he actually lost his mind.

Also, I Drink YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!
    That sounds like he's pulling the interviewer's leg. If it's true, that "refusing treatment" bit is completely, literally insane. I mean, it's not like his character in the movie is supposed to have pneumonia.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    That sounds like he's pulling the interviewer's leg. If it's true, that "refusing treatment" bit is completely, literally insane. I mean, it's not like his character in the movie is supposed to have pneumonia.
    I think it's legit, man. When filming My Left Foot, he refused to break character and made people put him on the toilet and such. He lives off the land for six months for Last of the Mohicans. He lived in a jail cell and ate only jail food for In The Name of the Father. He BUILT the fucking house that his character lived in for The Crucible, using only 17th century tools, and then lived in it with no electricity or running water.
    And he's done crazy shit like this for pretty much ALL his roles.
    He IS a goddamn lunatic, and a treasure
    Look at this @Jinsai http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...er-776563.html
    Furthermore, I. Drink. Your. MILKSHAKE!!!
    Last edited by elevenism; 06-22-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Venus Williams was declared to be at fault for a car crash in Palm Beach Gardens on June 9 that injured a 78-year-old man who died two weeks later.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Venus Williams was declared to be at fault for a car crash in Palm Beach Gardens on June 9 that injured a 78-year-old man who died two weeks later.
    Police reviewed new video evidence, now Venus Williams is not at fault: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/us/ven...ent/index.html

(Well, technically, the investigation is still underway but ... Venus was still in the intersection during a red light because somebody suddenly turned left in front of her while she had the green and she had to stop to not collide with THAT vehicle, meanwhile the old lady driving from the other direction apparently only looked at the green light and not the car IN THE INTERSECTION and t-boned Venus Williams' car.)

Per the Florida Statutes:

(a) Green indication.—
    1. Vehicular traffic facing a circular green signal may proceed cautiously straight through or turn right or left unless a sign at such place prohibits either such turn. But vehicular traffic, including vehicles turning right or left, shall yield the right-of-way to other vehicles and to pedestrians lawfully within the intersection or an adjacent crosswalk at the time such signal is exhibited.
    2. Vehicular traffic facing a green arrow signal, shown alone or in combination with another indication, as directed by the manual, may cautiously enter the intersection only to make the movement indicated by such arrow, or such other movement as is permitted by other indications shown at the same time, except the driver of any vehicle may U-turn, so as to proceed in the opposite direction unless such movement is prohibited by posted traffic control signs. Such vehicular traffic shall yield the right-of-way to pedestrians lawfully within an adjacent crosswalk and to other traffic lawfully using the intersection.
    3. Unless otherwise directed by a pedestrian control signal as provided in s. 316.0755, pedestrians facing any green signal, except when the sole green signal is a turn arrow, may proceed across the roadway within any marked or unmarked crosswalk.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    A Georgia Official Is Calling For A Criminal Investigation Into R. Kelly

It doesn't make it right but maybe he'll wind up taking the brunt of what Bill Cosby got away with. I will never advocate death or violence against anyone, but in cases like this I get a bit close.
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 08-12-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Ric Flair is not doing well. If we lose the Nature Boy, I don't know what I'll do.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't think I can handle the idea of Ric Flair being gone. It's bad enough that Bowie's not around anymore.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah,.it's not looking good. If there were a mount Rushmore for wrestling, he'd be on it. It's crazy. He was just saying in an interview how great he felt.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    With as much crazy shit that's been going on I totally forgot about this.

Donal Logue’s Missing Daughter Has Been Found Safe and Sound

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Can somebody please punch Andrew Tate in the face....please?

I don't think ive ever been this pissed off at someone before

(moved from general to here)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Christian Bale has been gaining weight in order to play Dick Cheney for an upcoming role. Am I crazy or does he look a little like Trent here?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I just want to know where his eyebrows went.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Christian Bale has been gaining weight in order to play Dick Cheney for an upcoming role. Am I crazy or does he look a little like Trent here?
    There's a clever joke to be made in response to this involving THIS movie...

and the fact that Bale LOST a ton of weight to play a character named Trevor Reznik, but my brain isn't working & can't connect the dots to make the actual humorous joke.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Maybe but he still has a neck though.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    "Martin Shkreli has bail revoked"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton

What a tit!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Fuckssakes, just saw him a few weeks ago and his show was fantastic.

Tom Petty found in full cardiac arrest, rushed to hospital.

FUCK ME FOREVER he's apparently on life support, with sources saying death is imminent.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 10-02-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    pretty sure hes gone

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    pretty sure hes gone
    No, still alive.

TMZ jumped the gun, creating an Abe Vigoda too-soon chain reaction.

Petty is "clinging to life" but he's not dead. Yet. Still, 66 is too young for this shit.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Man, fuck TMZ.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Apparently Nelly was arrested and charged with second degree rape this morning. That sucks, I don’t want that to be true.