Thread: 2013.09.30 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I had the time of my life.

A chick barfed before the opening act even went on. They then went to go get a janitorial staff with a mop and bucket, and lifted her in to clean it up. I thought they should have made that chick clean it up. Instead, she just stated. What a shitty person.

I was next to a 14 year old boy who knew every word. That was sweet.

I got got into line at about 2:00 this afternoon, and got dead center, one row back. The chicks who were right in front of me on the rail kept copping attitudes every time the crowd got rowdy, and they started getting shoved around. GO SIT IN A FUCKIN' SEAT THEN

Right at the beginning, Trent did some weird tongue wiggling/lip licking thing that makes you instantly realize that he is a pussy eating CHAMP.... That might have been the best moment...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahConnor View Post
    We were stage left for the show, thick with bros in KU ball caps & polo shirts. Whither the goths? Exceptional show, the backup singers' addition is a master stroke - brilliant women. I liked the classics but I'm supremely impressed with the ambient-funk style of the new material & Into The Void, Even Deeper as well. The operatic turn the backup singer (name please?) sings on the latter - good god
    Ehhhh...They stayed out of my neck of the woods for the most part, so maybe I should be thankful. There was a dude who was standing in front of me for a while with his head down looking at his phone through like, 3 songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I had the time of my life.

A chick barfed before the opening act even went on. They then went to go get a janitorial staff with a mop and bucket, and lifted her in to clean it up. I thought they should have made that chick clean it up. Instead, she just stated. What a shitty person.
    Me and a few people I met there were just to the left of that! Close enough to smell it. We must have been in about the same spot. I feel like I probably rubbed elbows with more ETSers than I realized.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I got got into line at about 2:00 this afternoon, and got dead center, one row back. The chicks who were right in front of me on the rail kept copping attitudes every time the crowd got rowdy, and they started getting shoved around. GO SIT IN A FUCKIN' SEAT THEN
    Were you the one that was telling the girls sorry if you push into them and it's not your fault? Cause if that was you, you right behind me and Fullmetal lol.

Besides a few hiccups like throw up, dude wanting to start a fight and a lady wanting to start a fight, it seems like the crowd wasn't all that bad. It's been since 2009 since I saw NIN and I forgot how easy going the crowd usually is. I'm more used to metal concerts and getting punched in the back of the head and getting elbowed so some douche can steal my spot in the front row lol.

I uploaded a short video of Find My Way onto my Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/e6eMxlSJlw/

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Were you the one that was telling the girls sorry if you push into them and it's not your fault? Cause if that was you, you right behind me and Fullmetal lol.
    I was left of center, three from the rail in a grey shirt with an upside down cross on it. I don't recall anyone near puking but twice during EITS the crowd tried to get rowdy/rude people removed.
    As for the tubbo, she disappeared shortly after I turned around and threatened to kill her if she touched my friend. Bitch was one of those privileged never been to a show types who was getting mad about people jumping around and touching her, started saying she was going to punch my friend if her elbow touched her again etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am the tall guy on the rail who she threw up directly behind. It's not the first time I've seen someone throw up at a NIN concert. I was impressed that she stuck it out through the entire concert. She must have been barely over 5' tall and was stuck behind me (6'3") for the entire show. I decided to let her and her boyfriend in front of me for the encore since she had a relatively crappy, uncomfortable view most of the night.