Page 113 of 195 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 5833

Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

"Black Static" by Skull (and The Ninth Gate soundtrack)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

locrian - infinite dissolution
    clear vinyl limited to 200 copies

tom waits - real gone
    2017 re-mixed/remastered 2xLP

christopher young - hellraiser
    6x7" box set
    i feel like a shitty hellraiser fan because apparently there was a printing error with the box and it's not actually in the proper lament configuration, but i didn't notice.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i feel like a shitty hellraiser fan because apparently there was a printing error with the box and it's not actually in the proper lament configuration, but i didn't notice.
    First of all, holy shit, I missed this box set. Apparently, that's a good thing while they fix the printing error.

I had trouble telling from your picture what was wrong, so I went to the Mondo website and it's pretty obvious. The two "diamond" panels are supposed to be on opposite sides. It also appears that the plate with the runes was put on incorrectly (I wonder if they noticed that one). The "sword" rune pointing down is supposed to be along the top.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    First of all, holy shit, I missed this box set. Apparently, that's a good thing while they fix the printing error.

I had trouble telling from your picture what was wrong, so I went to the Mondo website and it's pretty obvious. The two "diamond" panels are supposed to be on opposite sides. It also appears that the plate with the runes was put on incorrectly (I wonder if they noticed that one). The "sword" rune pointing down is supposed to be along the top.
    ah, thank you. i think i was just too excited about finally getting it to pay attention that closely.

once they fix the printing error i think they're going to have them up for sale again. they had said there were copies they were holding back for damages and they were about to put them up but once they discovered the printing error they held off, so i'm guessing you'll have a chance.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    and more mail...

Y.O.U. by From
    and the Run Lola Run soundtrack

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I really like how each cover for NTAE is unique...that detail makes me love this release that much more....

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

cinematic orchestra - every day
    limited edition 2xLP 2002 pressing

spent most of my daying today cleaning up our guest room and completely re-arranging everything now that our friend jon moved out and bought our extra bed. turned it into a gaming & exercise room. i'll be moving my sansui turntable in there as soon as i get a the new ortofon 2M red i ordered for the SL-1200 i just got, which will be going out in the living room.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I haven't been buying much the last year. and then I got on vinyl deals on reddit... ok. well bye money.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just gotta say, that Run Lola Run cherry red release is fantastic. If you know it from CD, this vinyl is much wider sound. You can hear the effects a lot better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram parade View Post

Even A Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969-1973
    This album rules.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

kyle dixon & michael stein - stranger things 2
    2xLP on upside-down inter-dimensional blue

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The two My Bloody Valentine reissues finally showed up and included an additional Isn't Anything test pressing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Why is this making me laugh my ass off?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332385481089

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Why is this making me laugh my ass off?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332385481089
    the price? or the record itself?

i considered buying it when mondo first put it out, because my wife freakin' LOVES home alone, but i didn't think we'd really listen to it enough to warrant its purchase.

my new cartridge was supposed to come yesterday but got delayed in shipping (guessing because of the weather). was really hoping to get the sl-1200 set up today : /

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    the price? or the record itself?

i considered buying it when mondo first put it out, because my wife freakin' LOVES home alone, but i didn't think we'd really listen to it enough to warrant its purchase.

my new cartridge was supposed to come yesterday but got delayed in shipping (guessing because of the weather). was really hoping to get the sl-1200 set up today : /
    The variant name and color press haha.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

got the SL-1200mk2 cleaned up, my dad came by and helped me get the new ortofon 2M red on it, and i'm currently finishing listening to the japenese import version of "starless and bible black" by king crimson. though the first thing i tested it with was the 7" of "danger zone" by kenny loggins that my friend alex gave me for my b-day

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    sorry for the double post

wolves in the throne room - celestite
    2xLP on clear vinyl
    it's really cool to just be so into a band that, even when they put out an album that sounds completely different from their other material, it's still really fucking good.

amenra - mass iiii
    2016 remastered 2xLP on 180g black vinyl

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    i waited too long to get this

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

wolves in the throne room - celestial lineage
    2x12" 45rpm on 180g black vinyl
    i really, really love this band

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    i waited too long to get this
    Have you given the PDF a read yet (download code)?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Have you given the PDF a read yet (download code)?
    you mean the hyper sonic booklet haha. i haven't gone through the full thing yet, but its great so far. i really wish it would've all been printed out, and included with the vinyl set

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    with the vinyl set
    Yeah. I mean, given what it is, it seems strange to include that. I'm not sure what I think of that theory that is put forth... but the soundtrack still sounds great regardless.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

keiji haino + sumac - american dollar bill—keep facing sideways, you're too hideous to look at face on
    2xLP on limited transparent red
    if CAN (with damo suzuki still in the band) had been way heavier, this sounds like an album they could have released. really fucking weird but really fucking good.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

keiji haino + sumac - american dollar bill—keep facing sideways, you're too hideous to look at face on
    2xLP on limited transparent red
    if CAN (with damo suzuki still in the band) had been way heavier, this sounds like an album they could have released. really fucking weird but really fucking good.
    Can't wait to get this. Haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet though.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    "Music Of The Sun" by Rihanna (2017 reissue)
    "Big Blue Sky - Super Sized" by The Northern Pikes (2017 remastered, unreleased and live versions of Big Blue Sky)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    well, it's official, we'll be moving the first week of april. my downstairs neighbor recommended double-bagging trader joe's paper bags and filling them halfway with records for easy & cheap transport that also won't damage the records. i'm going to test it, because i'd really rather pay $5 for a stack of paper bags than $200 for boxes i'll then have to store.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    well, it's official, we'll be moving the first week of april. my downstairs neighbor recommended double-bagging trader joe's paper bags and filling them halfway with records for easy & cheap transport that also won't damage the records. i'm going to test it, because i'd really rather pay $5 for a stack of paper bags than $200 for boxes i'll then have to store.
    I'm moving too. Picked up some boxes from Wal-Mart. They're about 75 cents a box and can fit about as many as one cube of one of these.

I'm sure I don't have nearly as many records as you, as I only needed 3, but it seems like a pretty good option.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    The Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong soundtracks

Got mine with the art print... looks sweet!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I'm moving too. Picked up some boxes from Wal-Mart. They're about 75 cents a box and can fit about as many as one cube of one of these. I'm sure I don't have nearly as many records as you, as I only needed 3, but it seems like a pretty good option.
    yeah, i have all my records in those (24 cubes worth, all between 2/3 full and completely full)...so almost 900. nowhere near what frankie teardrop has, but still quite a lot hahaha

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    yeah, i have all my records in those (24 cubes worth, all between 2/3 full and completely full)...so almost 900. nowhere near what frankie teardrop has, but still quite a lot hahaha
    So less than $20 bucks. That a whole lot less than $200 haha