Page 370 of 483 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,100 of 14484

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Also, I totally called this Roman vs. Jinder feud. I just thought it'd have the Universal title in it. Oh well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I've always been kinda lukewarm to Reigns. I think he's a good worker. His character sucks. They try so hard to get him over as a baby face that they completely overlook the consistent problems that hold him back. It's completely possible for him to get good reactions. They've done it a few times. They do a horrible job following the momentum. When he snapped on Sheamus and Triple H, he was over. Vince even helped a great deal. Good enough for them to put the belt on him in Philly and get cheered. Then, they went back to their old ways and undid everything. He's a damaged brand because of creative. Not his fault.

I'm over him. I don't watch his matches. I just don't care anymore. He's the bathroom break match. I'm that over it.

They could turn him heel. Then what? When it comes time to turn him back, they will only make the same mistakes with him, again. They ruined him and aren't willing to fix him.

But Yeah, I'd turn him heel. I'd take him off tv for a few weeks, maybe longer. Long enough for people to forget about him. When he comes back, have him drop Seth. Similar to the Hogan turn.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Lana is going to Money in the Bank!!!!! Lana is #1 Lana is the Best!!!!!! Every other day is.... LANA DAY!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Lana is going to Money in the Bank!!!!! Lana is #1 Lana is the Best!!!!!! Every other day is.... LANA DAY!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna be honest, totally surprised they let her get that one. She's not winning the briefcase though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, that's an odd pick. Hard to imagine her having anything to do with a ladder spot.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, totally surprised they let her get that one. She's not winning the briefcase though.
    Hey, I'm just happy she and Rusev are in ladder matches. I just hope the two and Aiden English don't break up and become full-fledge babyfaces. They're just so fun together. They need another woman to be Lana's Aiden English.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Your boy finally made his west coast debut working in Seattle, Washington this past friday. I had a blast! They even had me teach some of their students some things in ring and out of ring. I was told next time I want to go back my plane ticket is on them! Making moves!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Speaking about locals, a friend I had in high school and I reconnected this past week and for a hobby and to lose weight he joined the local scene in Winston Salem, NC. He joked with his uncle about being a wrestler and he said he’d back the funds if he was serious. He was.

He wants me to design his tights. I should get on that sometime.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Speaking about locals, a friend I had in high school and I reconnected this past week and for a hobby and to lose weight he joined the local scene in Winston Salem, NC. He joked with his uncle about being a wrestler and he said he’d back the funds if he was serious. He was.

He wants me to design his tights. I should get on that sometime.

he should totally do it! You should design him some tights as well!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    WWE Live is coming to Peoria next month, and I'd like to surprise my son. In general, which of these (2) blue dots would be the best bet?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Looking at the section in the bottom left, I'd go with the two closest to the aisle in either row 4 or row 6 (counting from the ring with 1 being closest to ring). I had similar seats last summer at a house show in Salisbury, MD and for the price (about $50 per ticket), you couldn't beat it - here's video proof.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A Moment Of Bliss trademark phrase has now made it to Instagram

Ok WWE, make a new coffee mug with her face and this phrase. Don’t make me do all the work for you with merchandising too.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    A Moment Of Bliss trademark phrase has now made it to Instagram

Ok WWE, make a new coffee mug with her face and this phrase. Don’t make me do all the work for you with merchandising too.
    I'd totally buy that. She's so cute w/o makeup.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Have any of you seen her workout vid with Sheamus? Deceptively strong for a little girl like that. Carried him around.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Have any of you seen her workout vid with Sheamus? Deceptively strong for a little girl like that. Carried him around.
    I need to look at that!

She couldn't dead lift the car with Braun though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post

I can make gifs also. New factoids spill out of me.

This was today:

I know the same can be said for lots of the women on the roster but her genuine sweet nature and overall sense of care is unknown by most who see her on tv. It's sad no one knows of this side and come to social media to bash her over stupid shit like makeup or beating up Sasha Banks in a pre-planned match plot. It rattles me when I see people give her shit.

I wish she would go face to show this off, no matter how great her heel work is. I am NOT into cheesy emotional inspirational crap but her words to that girl were amazing.

I know I gush a lot about her and joke but she really is my favorite NEW WWE superstar of the 2010's.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-25-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Any fans of Every Time I Die will love the Stone Cold Podcast with Andy Williams (ETID guitarist and part time Indy worker), Braxton Sutter and Allie (from Impact). Such a fun, 2 part podcast listen.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Any fans of Every Time I Die will love the Stone Cold Podcast with Andy Williams (ETID guitarist and part time Indy worker), Braxton Sutter and Allie (from Impact). Such a fun, 2 part podcast listen.
    When he was a guest on The Jasta Show last year he spoke about his wrestling career and such. Was a fun listen. The fucking guy is jacked.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wonder if there's a bunch of wrestlers aside from Jericho and Andy Williams who do music as a side thing and for fun? I would like to see a bunch of wrestlers in a band.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I would like to see a bunch of wrestlers in a band.
    We already had that...

UGH. The cringe.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, nevermind. Though there was....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Io Shirai has signed with the WWE. My condolences to the WWE female talent Io's gonna kill you.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Io Shirai has signed with the WWE. My condolences to the WWE female talent Io's gonna kill you.
    Guess she got her neck issue fixed. Was kinda bummed when they pulled their offer. She's pretty good.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ from what I read on Cagesideseats, it was a heart issue not neck...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Guess I heard wrong then. Look forward to seeing her in nxt.
    Last edited by Piko; 05-28-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Say what you will about WWE, but they try to get active wrestlers from other places than the United States and I'm a fan of it.

Have a stupid kung fu Bliss for celebration.

House shows > live tapings

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa.... never change. She's truly a diamond in the rough. Who would've thought this young lady would end up becoming one of the most beloved wrestlers in the WWE? I just love her even more. In the meantime, here's something for all of us to enjoy. A new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa.... never change. She's truly a diamond in the rough. Who would've thought this young lady would end up becoming one of the most beloved wrestlers in the WWE? I just love her even more. In the meantime, here's something for all of us to enjoy. A new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

My girl was right!

I was legitimately scratching my head during that Nia Jax segment last night as she physically bullied that other woman till she was motionless. They totally broke their own kayfabe less than a month of it being established. Just ugh...

Alexa was right!

Also fuck them for making Liv lose in 5 seconds to Bayley with one move. I knew she wouldn’t win but come on.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You called it!