Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: 2013.09.28 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    The desire to touch TR or any other musician/celebrity is something I don't think I'll ever really understand.

Also, sorry H_B for never getting together with you! I was really looking forward to meeting you and thanking you
    for all the things you've done! My people weren't into nerding it up and heading to the venue early as much I had hoped, though..
    Also, we really WERE looking up how paper clips were made!

In any case, I had an amazing time and nine inch nails had an amazing show! Hopefully the rest of the tour goes off without a hitch!
    Your loss, we got to meet the boys and stomp around St Paul barhopping and causing a ruckus. And you were looking at paper clips, ok...

Maybe next time

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What time did the show end?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It ended around 11:15 PM. NIN was onstage for about 2 hours.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Your loss, we got to meet the boys and stomp around St Paul barhopping and causing a ruckus. And you were looking at paper clips, ok...

Maybe next time
    Eh, I like my friends. Glad you had a good time

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    People are saying my dropbox links are going down because of traffic, so here is my youtube of the full thing till its on ritc.

edit: Ill have to wait till to tomorrow to get it submitted to ritc, I dont have time to convert it tonight.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 09-30-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You are awesomeness. Pure, unadulterated awesomeness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SM Rollinger, your recording is amazing. I can't wait until RITC gets back from their shows and gets your recording up for download. Nice work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The show was amazing! light show, in my opinion was even better than LITS, which I didn't think could be beat. Even Deeper was probably my favorite due to the extra vocals.

Unfortunately, I did not realize there were limited edition posters (only picked up the poster with the tour dates on it. Does anyone happen to have an extra limited edition poster they would be willing to sell and part ways with? If so, just PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet! Finally got on here! Love the picture Alex! Bout the time we were finishing up our euchre game!
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTron6K View Post

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    edit: Ill have to wait till to tomorrow to get it submitted to ritc, I dont have time to convert it tonight.
    Finally got around to listening to your recording, and it is indeed quite excellent. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm in the process of converting this to mp3s to listen to in my car! <3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    --> Hey guys, i just want to share this with all of you: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6062246&type=3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninperu View Post
    --> Hey guys, i just want to share this with all of you: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6062246&type=3
    Very nice!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    No facebook for me, someone want to tell me what that link is or send me a pm with it?

Speaking of PMs, if anybody wants my pull of the show, you know what to do.....

(as of right now, only 320k mp3. i cant get traders little helper to convert to 24bit flac, only 16bit. could someone please help me out here?)

edit: i checked the link, and is that just the above mentioned mp3s?
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 10-07-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was just typing up a reply then I saw you got to the link SM Rollinger. I'm not sure I've seen mention of this recording earlier in the thread. BTW, PM'd you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    --> PLEASE EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO ENTER HERE AND HELP ME MAKE THIS TRUE: http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-(blu-ray-dvd)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Guys, i need right now some footage for 1,000,000... for this project: http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-(blu-ray-dvd)