Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So my Broken EP came this morning,I didn't even get a shipping e mail . I'm still waiting on my NTAE Vinyl ,even though I ordered Broken after . Oh well just gotta wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Received TF, NTAE and Broken this week, in a package with no protection except an useless tiny piece of bubble wrap.
    But everything was OK, not perfect but it's fine.

Oh and I had to glue my Broken EP, I used my W40K figurines glue, it works like a charm.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    Wow. Holy fucking shit. I just received my package for my orders of NTAE, TDS, TF, and Broken DE on vinyl, which were ordered the day this sale went live for these items in December, and it's literally just that: a package.

An empty one.

It looks like the mailer wasn't assembled correctly because both sides are blown out.

There are stamps on the front that say "Received without contents". I mean, just, FUCK THIS. I am speechless right now.
    UPDATE: I would like to note that Sandbag made this right and I now have everything that was originally intended for delivery. I haven't had a chance to pore over these DE release packages yet (and NTAE on vinyl), but looking through them briefly I'm quite happy. Aside from Broken and The Fragile having glue separation along one edge, which can be fixed easily, they really do seem like nice packages. More importantly the vinyl looks exquisite, so I can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got How To Destroy Angels Welcome The oblivion on the 24th. Got a reply from sandshit that How To Destroy Angels was delivered but lost and that The Fragile arrived on the 24th and that they are sending me How To Destroy Angels yea ok.... so pretty sure I'm going to end up with two of the same lps. Took me two months to get an album that was in stock when I ordered. Got a shipping label printed never came then got a shipment that said it was The Fragile on the label but was HTDA. These people clearly suck.

oh and HTDA labeled TF DE arrived suddenly never got an email it was being shipped never had any tracking info and when I initially got tracking info for HTDA and the tracking info became invalid I was told I received that in error.
    Last edited by Inthemoment; 09-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    UGH ! Was so excited. Last week Sandbag finally sent me a tracking number for what I thought was the physical component bundle for Add Violence. Checked it on Friday and the status said "Delivered". I send everything to my work but I had Friday off I was excited to come in this morning to get my physical component bundle only to find a letter sized envelope that contained the NTAE physical component instead... which I already have.

I guess I'll keep this one sealed and start emailing Sandbag for the proper tracking number. My order status for Add Violence has said "Fulfilled" for weeks now. Why couldn't they have sent a second copy of each of the records instead of the physical component LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An update:

My Ghosts I-IV LP (ordered back in december!) finally arrived on Friday! It had been shipped mid-July via USPS and, after spending a month and a half in the Cayman Islands, someone at the post office finally redirected it to Canada!

Sure, the packaging was terrible and the corners are slightly bent but at least it's here and I can finally enjoy it!

As far as everything else is concerned, it's not so good:

- Deviations 1 is still stuck in the Cayman Islands (shipped June 30th), so is some other unknown package sent through DHL (??)
    - My refund for a cancelled copy of NTAE is still MIA (sent June 29th)
    and
    - After half a month, my tracking number for The Fragile still doesn't go anywhere... (August 18th)

:-(

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkenshrir View Post
    An update:

My Ghosts I-IV LP (ordered back in december!) finally arrived on Friday! It had been shipped mid-July via USPS and, after spending a month and a half in the Cayman Islands, someone at the post office finally redirected it to Canada!

Sure, the packaging was terrible and the corners are slightly bent but at least it's here and I can finally enjoy it!

As far as everything else is concerned, it's not so good:

- Deviations 1 is still stuck in the Cayman Islands (shipped June 30th), so is some other unknown package sent through DHL (??)
    - My refund for a cancelled copy of NTAE is still MIA (sent June 29th)
    and
    - After half a month, my tracking number for The Fragile still doesn't go anywhere... (August 18th)

:-(

Thats really crappy about your Deviations 1 being stuck in the Cayman Islands. Although, when I read that, I pictured Tom Hanks from Castaway finding it and using the vinyls any which way he can. Stuck in the Cayman Islands. Sheesh. I hope it turns out well for you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkenshrir View Post
    An update:

Sorry to hear about your stuck shipments that must really suck. Have you checked your copy of Ghosts by chance? My copy had 2 completely warped LP's as well as a crushed gatefold (internally).
    It's a 2008 pressing (not 180g) with 4 discs in a gatefold that looks like it was designed for 2, it likely has been sitting around in shrink wrap for a while (2008?) which could have contributed to the warping.
    I've had to complain to Sandbag, but only yesterday they said they'd replace my sleeve in a few weeks. So far they are completely ignoring the bit about my vinyl being warped...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Sorry to hear about your stuck shipments that must really suck. Have you checked your copy of Ghosts by chance? My copy had 2 completely warped LP's as well as a crushed gatefold (internally).
    It's a 2008 pressing (not 180g) with 4 discs in a gatefold that looks like it was designed for 2, it likely has been sitting around in shrink wrap for a while (2008?) which could have contributed to the warping.
    I've had to complain to Sandbag, but only yesterday they said they'd replace my sleeve in a few weeks. So far they are completely ignoring the bit about my vinyl being warped...
    I had a damaged sleeve and they said they'd replace it but sent me a complete replacement. A different pressing, though!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lets see what response I get from this...

I would like an update on my order, the Fulfillment Status states that it is fulfilled but it is not. Please provide me with exact details as I have seen the generic responses and have already had an order cancelled on me once.

Regards

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    After a number of mails, I now have NTAE PC. Sandbag sent a replacement as the original order never got to me. So now I have NTAE & AV PCs and Deviations. My orders are complete now, I would like the remaining DEs; Broken, TDS and TF in the collection but may sit and wait a while for the dust to settle. It certainly seems new orders are handled better than the firebrand-Sandbag cross-over limbo ones.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sideofham View Post
    I had a damaged sleeve and they said they'd replace it but sent me a complete replacement. A different pressing, though!
    What other pressing is there for Ghosts vinyl? US version? I'll need to keep an eye out as they now say they will send a replacement copy. I'm not overly bothered about EU/US versions
    I just need the vinyl to be flat!
    Last edited by afors; 09-06-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Actually, @sideofham on checking you are correct. The one I received warped is a US pressing (4 records crammed in two gatefolds).
    The one I ordered is the 2008 UK/EU pressing which is described on discogs as - "Comes in a 4 panel gatefold sleeve",
    which if true would perhaps have saved the vinyl from getting warped. The 4 discs are certainly crammed tight into the two
    gatefold US one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just need the vinyl to be flat!
    So demanding.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I emailed Sandbag about my missing t-shirt (the suddenly very appropriate tee) that I ordered in December with the other stuff because it's the only thing I'm missing.

Kim emailed me back. She said they're still working through orders and they'll get to mine as soon as they are able to. Interestingly, I already received my vinyl so one would assume that they've been through mine already.

I think I might just ask for a refund.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    I emailed Sandbag about my missing t-shirt (the suddenly very appropriate tee) that I ordered in December with the other stuff because it's the only thing I'm missing.

Kim emailed me back. She said they're still working through orders and they'll get to mine as soon as they are able to. Interestingly, I already received my vinyl so one would assume that they've been through mine already.

I think I might just ask for a refund.
    I'm in the same boat sadly.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Boo. I hate all this shit. I don't understand how it has gone so wrong. He wants to sell us stuff. We want the stuff. Why is this so hard?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    I'm in the same boat sadly.
    you guys might want to just stick it out. it took me nearly 10 weeks to get a small refund

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is the way to get a replacement sleeve on the store site under contact us? They actually need photos of there screw ups. Noticed they have a twitter account too flooded with replacement requests.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Is the way to get a replacement sleeve on the store site under contact us? They actually need photos of there screw ups. Noticed they have a twitter account too flooded with replacement requests.
    http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/support/home

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks sent a request there and on twitter. So is it only orders shipped from the U.K. Get the corners? And how are people gettIng the whole thing replaced?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    took a gamble and ordered my friend a copy of NTAE on vinyl (as payment for the awesome leather jacket he just gave me), really hoping it gets to me ok.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Thanks sent a request there and on twitter. So is it only orders shipped from the U.K. Get the corners? And how are people gettIng the whole thing replaced?
    (I fucked up by not asking for this) You get the full replacement if you tell them that it was meant to be a collector's item that you were never going to open. If you just complain about the smashed edges, they send you a replacement sleeve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, @sideofham on checking you are correct. The one I received warped is a US pressing (4 records crammed in two gatefolds).
    The one I ordered is the 2008 UK/EU pressing which is described on discogs as - "Comes in a 4 panel gatefold sleeve",
    which if true would perhaps have saved the vinyl from getting warped. The 4 discs are certainly crammed tight into the two
    gatefold US one.

Both editions are "crammed into two gatefolds".

The UK version has a sticker on the cover and no text on the spine.

This is the version I received. The discs are perfect, the sleeve was a little crushed but I've purchased worse in brick and mortar stores... I'm happy.

Now, an update: Got a phone call this afternoon from some other shipping company in the Cayman Islands (didn't catch the name). I gave them my correct address and am hoping this one gets redirected all right. I'm a little pissed off because everything points to this being my Fragile LP, shipped after I told Sandbag to correct my address a gagillion times without a single acknowledgment on their part. Dickheads.

Fingers crossed. Two down, two to go...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    The copy of Deviations 1 I had replaced was genuinely a gift, so along with the pictures I stated as much in the description/comment area. I also made it clear that I was looking for an entire replacement and not just a sleeve; I was polite, fwiw.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    (I fucked up by not asking for this) You get the full replacement if you tell them that it was meant to be a collector's item that you were never going to open. If you just complain about the smashed edges, they send you a replacement sleeve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The copy of Deviations 1 I had replaced was genuinely a gift, so along with the pictures I stated as much in the description/comment area. I also made it clear that I was looking for an entire replacement and not just a sleeve; I was polite, fwiw.
    well I sent them another ticket stating I already sent in one and that I had no intention on opening it as I bought it for a Collectors item and now it's damaged it's no longer a Collectors item. Hope they will give me a full replacement as i honestly wasn't going to open it. I only just bought it when I realized it was Halo 30. I don't have a record player and only other vinyl I have is the Hesitation Marks for the covers

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry to hear you have not yet received your NTAE physical component.

We will send out to you today Royal Mail First class untracked. It should be with you very soon. Apologies for the delay

Best regards,

Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.
    I honestly have lost track of how long I'm already waiting for this, haha. Hope they really do send it out today.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear about the damage to your vinyl
    We will send you a new sealed vinyl in the next few weeks.

Please look out for a shipping email and also check your junk mail.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Please note - there WILL be new tracking for this item.

Best regards,
    Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.

Well I'll looks like I will be getting a new replacement after all. Also got a email about a new sleeve so maybe I'll get both since it was from Mica for the sleeve.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    They're going to refund my shirt because after asking Alex via email about exchanging it for another shirt for the same price, they are unable to do so because they're waiting for stock on EVERY. SINGLE. SHIRT. Allegedly.

I guess I don't need another black t-shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I finally received the last of my large Add Violence merch order ($350+ of shirts, hats, stickers etc.) that I ordered on July 13th and paid for 2 day FedEx on. All it took was about half a dozen emails, and hounding them on twitter. The amazing part is that the order was filled correctly! I can finally close the book on this 9 month pain in the ass customer service nightmare!