Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random Music Headlines

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard about the Crowes break-up last night as Chris is a total dick. Forcing his brother and their longtime drummer to forgo their shares or something. That's bullshit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I had to share this because it is unintentionally hilarious.

So, Scott Weiland is once again forming another (super?) group. They're called...wait for it...Art of Anarchy.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/0...urbed-members/

But that's not the part that's hilarious. The part that's hilarious is the almost Spinal Tap level of absurdity that is the press release. Behold:

The band credits Vince Votta with coming up with the name, apparently coined because it had to be 'extreme, uncompromising, and make a bold statement.

The PR says the band will deliver 'over-the-top songs that break rock music boundaries with an all-or-nothing attitude.'

They’ll break all the rules and leave you wanting more Anarchy!"

Yeah, bro! Your mom will HATE this! Play it loud and play it proud and rock on 'till the break of dawn, yo!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tom DeLonge left Blink 182. Again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Tom DeLonge left Blink 182. Again.
    Dammit.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I can't believe he's doing exactly what he did ten years ago almost to the day. What a fucking prick.

I love Angels & Airwaves, and Hoppus and Barker seemed unnecessarily bitter way back in '05, but this time it seems completely justified. They did a follow-up interview with Rolling Stone a little while ago that sheds more light on it. This is going to be a mess.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    I had to share this because it is unintentionally hilarious.

So, Scott Weiland is once again forming another (super?) group. They're called...wait for it...Art of Anarchy.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/0...urbed-members/

But that's not the part that's hilarious. The part that's hilarious is the almost Spinal Tap level of absurdity that is the press release.

Wait till you hear how generic anarchy sounds, then... The press release seems like a scathing pamphlet compared to the actual music...
    From what I've read, Weiland seems very eager to mention he's not part of the band, he just sings in it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I can't believe he's doing exactly what he did ten years ago almost to the day. What a fucking prick.

I love Angels & Airwaves, and Hoppus and Barker seemed unnecessarily bitter way back in '05, but this time it seems completely justified. They did a follow-up interview with Rolling Stone a little while ago that sheds more light on it. This is going to be a mess.
    I'm not a fan of Blink either though I do like some of their songs. Yeah, that guy is a fucking prick. You have 2 guys in the band that really want to do this and then this guy says "we need a record deal" because he didn't want to spend money on making a record. Fuck him!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    blink 182 split... and L7 regrouped

allah be praised

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnjollyIrishman View Post
    Dammit.
    You cunty bastard.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

lol..

Jack White and WME Blacklist Oklahoma University

http://fdrmx.com/jack-white-wme-blac...ma-university/

“Mix all ingredients in a large bowl,” the rider states, “careful not to mush the avocados too much.” It goes on: “We want it chunky. Once properly mixed and tested, add the pits into the guacamole and even out the top with a spoon or spatula. Add ½ lime to the top later so you cover more of the surface with the juice (The pits and lime will keep it from browning prematurely.) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until served. Please don’t make it too early before it’s served. We’d love to have it around 5 pm.”

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I shit you not, Adam D. from Killswitch Engage was a contestant on The Price is Right recently, and he won the whole bitch.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    MOTHERFUCK YOU CANCER! Bill Wyman's been diagnosed with prostate cancer: http://www.nme.com/news/the-rolling-stones/92105

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Steve Miller Band gets inducted but.... Steve Miller is not happy about the induction ceremony: http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...ted-1.11670690

$1000 extra for each band members' wives to attend the ceremony. That is fucking bullshit.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Wanna feel old?