Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1326

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My mother has found me on facebook. I thought the day would never come.

Although, to be fair, I think it will be for the best because she does live in another country and we hardly talk on the phone or exchange emails.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Been single for a while and have to deal with everyone's couple bullshit.So annoying.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    i will not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate those who do.

i cut ties with about six people today because of the above line. I was lied to, cheated, and stolen from. may god have mercy on their pitiful souls.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I wouldn't call them nightmares, but the past two nights I've had horrible dreams and woken up feeling all downtrodden and sad. God damn it.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    What is that little blinking vertical bar where you type on the screen called?

Anyway, the latest version of Firefox Mozilla has this glitch where that bar can fall on various parts of the screen where you can't type - if you click on a page. So if it happens to fall there, you have to move it yourself to a typable place. In the previous version it only fell on places where you could type: not places where it serves no function. This is the very definition of a little thing that pisses me off.
    Last edited by aggroculture; 10-14-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ^^^^ It is called the cursor. I think I've had that happen too. Annoying.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I thought the arrow that moves around is the cursor. Are they both cursors? How would one differentiate?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Worst thing of that kind of couple bullshit comes with the fact that I don't wanna lose some of my most valuable friends but their girlfriends/boyfriends make that totally impossible.Christ,It's so shitty.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    People who have the nerve to call you ugly on the internet, yet they themselves don't have the nerve to post a photo of themselves. I don't care if they're more attractive than me, still, have the guts you fucking wimps.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Last night I was woken up at 4:30 am to the sounds of my neighbor hitting his girlfriend in front of their little boy. I want to beat him to a bloody pulp so bad I can taste it.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    having to play mediator when a family member gets into a political fight with a friend on my facebook wall. This is truly insufferable and frustrating in a way that I cannot explain, I just hope it stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Magtig View Post
    Last night I was woken up at 4:30 am to the sounds of my neighbor hitting his girlfriend in front of their little boy. I want to beat him to a bloody pulp so bad I can taste it.
    need some help?
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-17-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I've called the cops on my neighbour fighting with his 16 year old son. Like, fistfight that spilled into the yard. Ugh, man, I feel you. Doesn't do her any good if you're in jail, though...

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Third person FB updates. It's not 2008 anymore already.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    The never-ending competitive circle-jerk that is the battle between vinyl/CD/digital formats.

Disagreeing is one thing. That's fine. Telling someone that their preference is wrong is another. I don't interrupt you while you're masturbating to tell you you're pleasuring yourself wrong. Let me listen to my shit, and you can listen to yours.

To clarify: Yes, I ABSOLUTELY masturbate every time I listen to my iPod.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 10-17-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Yanking the frank.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I hate when my friends get die-hard fan on, and can't find it funny when I make fun of their favourite band. My friends are seeing Noel Gallagher and His Stupid Named Band soon, and don't like me trolling Oasis, despite trolling Nirvana and NIN in the same message. It was a joke about plagarism: NIN and "Tonight we Murder", Nirvana and Killing Joke's "80's", and Oasis and every Beatles song.

Friend: "You're an idiot. Case closed."
    Other friend: "Chris. You will not win this argument on this post, so knock it off."

Grow a sense of humour. I feel like NIN fans are one of the few groups who will respect and admire, and at the same time mercilessly and viciously mock their band of choice. And I wouldn't have it any other way! We love you, Trent, but we'll be damned if we can't knock the piss out of you. Also, you could take Noel and Liam Gallagher in a fight any day, but I don't think you could take Iggy Pop, because he may be a banshee. A banshee made from a hundred baseball gloves, left in a ditch for a month and sewn into man shape.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This one time in a queue a girl started crying because I called Trent fat.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So I just got done yelling at this guy. I told him he woke up the entire building, that everyone hates him, and no one wants him here (all true). I also said if he wanted his little boy to turn out just like him to keep doing exactly what he's doing. I didn't really mean to escalate the situation, but motherfucker parked in front of my garage, which, along with abusing women, really pisses me off. heh

Also, he's an ex-con with a felony and we know he has guns. So there's that. On the plus side, if I call the cops on him and tell them he has guns they'll take his ass to jail immediately.
    Last edited by Magtig; 10-18-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: fixing criminal terminology

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    You just told off a crazy dude who has guns?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    You just told off a crazy dude who has guns?
    Well geez, when you say it like that it sounds bad.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Well geez, when you say it like that it sounds bad.
    He won't be a ex-Felon anymore.

Actually, his an ex-convict, always a felon.

Be safe friend. Just call the authorities - don't make you his next prey.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    My mother. I seriously don't even want to go home for Christmas.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    This one time in a queue a girl started crying because I called Trent fat.
    That was Trent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I just got done yelling at this guy. I told him he woke up the entire building, that everyone hates him, and no one wants him here (all true). I also said if he wanted his little boy to turn out just like him to keep doing exactly what he's doing. I didn't really mean to escalate the situation, but motherfucker parked in front of my garage, which, along with abusing women, really pisses me off. heh

Also, he's an ex-con with a felony and we know he has guns. So there's that. On the plus side, if I call the cops on him and tell them he has guns they'll take his ass to jail immediately.
    Good for you. If you need any help explaining the situation to him further, let me know. I've always wanted to visit LA

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    My mother. I seriously don't even want to go home for Christmas.
    Then DON'T. Nothing draws mother boundaries better than skipping Christmas.

One time I went to SOUTH BEACH for Christmas! On second thought, my mother never changed. Oh well.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-19-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    A coworker just outed himself as a 9/11 truther. UGH.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    i just saw one of my childhood friends for the first time in 7 years. as i remember him, when we were 16, he was full of life, despite being diabetic, schizophrenic, impotent, and having his mother pass when he was 14. i find out hes addicted to coke. life keeps shitting on the people i care about. good things dont happen to the people i love. i want to go away from them. what kind of merciful god does this to people?

ps. 2 bottles of wine pushed this out of me. i dont think this belongs in the drunk tank

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    A store up the street from me had a 50 inch plasma on sale for $150. And, of course, they are completely sold out.

I can't even wrap my head around that price. I'm getting a little tired of watching everything on my 15 inch standard monitor. Bleh.

Anyway, on the grand scale of big deals, this isn't one. But it was kind of irritating.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It's rare, but services that have "Sign up with Facebook" (or even Twitter) as their ONLY method of registration. I have Facebook/twitter but I don't want to associate it with other stuff.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    It's rare, but services that have "Sign up with Facebook" (or even Twitter) as their ONLY method of registration. I have Facebook/twitter but I don't want to associate it with other stuff.
    I haaaaate this shit. Especially when it's to comment on stuff- which I find is actually not rare at all.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Edited for just having one of the most terrifying nightmares I've had in recent memory.

These dreams have been getting insanely vivid lately, and I have no idea why.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 10-22-2012 at 05:49 AM.