PDA

View Full Version : Google

nin5in
01-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I wanted to start this off by discussing Google maps. I think it's pretty cool. BTW, this is a catch-all thread. So feel free to discuss anything that is Google related.

Space Suicide
01-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Just downloaded Google Chrome for my PC laptop.

Harry Seaward
01-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I think Google is a pretty cool guy, eh doesn't do evil and doesn't afraid of anything.

Space Suicide
01-27-2012, 08:53 PM
I think Google is a pretty cool guy, eh doesn't do evil and doesn't afraid of anything.

Kinda like a technology based Jesus?

Halo Infinity
02-03-2014, 02:22 PM
I wish I've found this thread much sooner. I think I've been a fan of Google since 2000 or 2001, and I've always used Google as home page ever since. As of now, I also use Gmail for my Facebook and Twitter account, and have also found Google Maps and Google Earth to be sometimes fun and interesting to use. Despite all of that, I couldn't get into Google+ though, and it also didn't bother me when Google+ merged with YouTube. In fact, I liked it when Google bought YouTube, as videos became easier and easier to locate as a result. Google bombs were also a pretty fun meme at the time as well. Google Translate was also a bit fun to use, even though it wasn't completely accurate and reliable.