PDA

View Full Version : 2018.06.30 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Aerodrome Festival

TheBang
06-30-2018, 01:38 PM
BkqFZ0ABxDe

curbes
06-30-2018, 07:06 PM
Great show as always! I remember: Branches/Bones, Wish, March of The Pigs, Piggy, Sanctified, Copy Of A, Less Than, I am Afraid of Americans, Shit Mirror, Ahead of Ourselves, God Break Down The Door, Burning Bright, The Great Destroyer, Hand That Feeds, Head Like a Hole, Hurt,..
Merch: Only two shirts, no poster.

ChrisNotKiw
06-30-2018, 07:47 PM
Fantastic show, especially given that it was at a festival.
Highlights: Trent's amused look when the crowd was singing Nothing can stop me now in Piggy;
bewildered looks of the kids on the rail when diehards started screaming vocals and jumping in Wish;
Reptile!!!, Burning Bright, TGD finale (duh);
Trent saying the stage smells like someone took a shit on it (wasn't just the stage);
Lowlights: The few utter dickheads being aggressive in the moshpit, suck you know how much of you know what, seriously.

Tumnayar
06-30-2018, 08:03 PM
Did they play Sin??

Mick_E
07-01-2018, 02:03 AM
No Sin, Closer or Gave up either. I thought the the NTAE stuff stood out personally.

zeegrizzle
07-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Aerodrome Fest (2018.06.30)

Branches/Bones
Wish
Sanctified
March Of The Pigs
Piggy
Less Than
Shit Mirror
Ahead Of Ourselves
God Break Down The Door
Copy Of A
Reptile
I’m Afraid Of Americans
The Great Destroyer
Burning Bright (Field On Fire)
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole
Hurt

StockAvuryah
07-01-2018, 04:38 AM
Aerodrome Fest (2018.06.30)

Branches/Bones
Wish
Sanctified
March Of The Pigs
Piggy
Less Than
Shit Mirror
Ahead Of Ourselves
God Break Down The Door
Copy Of A
Reptile
I’m Afraid Of Americans
The Great Destroyer
Burning Bright (Field On Fire)
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole
Hurt

They found their setlist it seems. Festival goers missing TDTWWA eh.

MAD
07-01-2018, 05:42 AM
The show was great, I was right on the rail, near dead center, towards Atticus. There were a lot of drunkards and some were probably on other shit as well. There was this one tall guy who was completely absorbed by the lights and music during TGD, I almost wished I was him for a moment.

Trent locked his eyes to mine for what it seemed to be an eternity for both and then we both shook our head to the song in the same way, that one I'll never forget.

The hype before the concert was insane, I've stood near the railing for ~9 hours just to make sure I'll be in front row. Minutes before the show people started going wild and there was a very nice feeling of impeding doom.
TGD was intense, the glitched screens + Atticus going crazy, the sound, the silence, the look on people's faces not having a clue what they were looking at.
They came back for Hurt which was great with the exception of fans who kept shouting the lyrics while others just hummed.
I'm Afraid of Americans was awesome to see again, last time I saw NIN was in 2009 at Peninsula Festival.

The stage setup was amazing, I loved the feel of a small concert.

I met some really cool guys and girls while waiting for the show, hope some of you are around here!

lindrom15
07-02-2018, 05:57 AM
Back home :-)

Best NIN Festival perfomance I've seen. Great sound, great light show.

New stuff sounds great live. Setlist was well balanced I thought, not a 'hits only' kind of thing.

Personal highlights: Ahead of ourselves and TGD (that was really SICK)

Very happy about Burning bright and... well... Reptile never disappoints .

The festival was cool (although not matching my musical tastes), well organised and people easy going. I had a very nice and pleasant time there.

Accessibility is crap if you don't have a car though.

Merchandise was very basic and my only source of disappointment.

adamdup
07-22-2018, 05:57 PM
I was not going to go, but I was seeing all the solo shows and was visiting Prague so figured why not? It was nice being able to see the band as the stage was a foot taller than everyone around and I was on a dirt hill. So strange watching them in day light, but killer sound and energy all the way through.

I just remembered but as I was leaving the festival I wanted to walk by Limp Bizkit just for fun, and He pretty much called out Trent but asking if anyone went to see them play, then rolled his eyes and said was it fantastic?!? Then he played closer. I think he looses all respect after that one. Nine Inch Nails made that festival worth whatever is was worth.