PDA

View Full Version : 2018.12.07-08 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

ltrandazzo
05-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Presale info - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/090054A9B1A25867?irgwc=1&clickid=VpSwfwU1RRtnUEXzCk34ryoNUkjyOwRCkz5Y100&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_361433&impradid=361433&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat361433&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_361433&utm_source=361433-Linkfire&impradname=Linkfire&utm_medium=affiliate

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Come_Reptile
05-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Since there are 4 shows, would I be an idiot for flying down from Portland, OR to line up for the presale on the 19th?

Toadflax
05-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Since there are 4 shows, would I be an idiot for flying down from Portland, OR to line up for the presale on the 19th?

That seems rough. We need to organize and have as many LA locals help out the non-locals secure some tickets. I'm unfortunately out of town next weekend, and my girlfriend won't be able to get to the Palladium until after 10am, so I'm trying to figure out who I can get to go for me.

FULLMETAL
05-10-2018, 01:42 PM
The Palladium has a capacity of 4,000 & the shows will be general admission. What sucks is that brokers will likely be slathered all over these four shows.

Come_Reptile
05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
That seems rough. We need to organize and have as many LA locals help out the non-locals secure some tickets. I'm unfortunately out of town next weekend, and my girlfriend won't be able to get to the Palladium until after 10am, so I'm trying to figure out who I can get to go for me.
Thanks, please keep me updated if you're able to swing something! The Palladium seems like a better venue than the SF one. My boyfriend and I were just in LA last weekend to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs and LCD Soundsystem at the Hollywood Bowl. So flying for a show is doable. Flying just to procure tickets is.... not something I want to drop money on if online tickets will go up afterwards.

ninlive
05-10-2018, 02:37 PM
I'll be going via train from San Diego. LMAO.... So if people need help with tickets, I am going to try to get the last two nights.

ManBurning
05-10-2018, 03:26 PM
I want to attempt to go to these 4 shows somehow. Not sure how. These tickets are going to sell like hot cakes. I can see the 7th and 8th selling out on the pre-sale date for sure since they are weekend dates. The 11th and 12th not so much because they are during the week. Going to see what I can do though. I hope there are some tickets left over for the internet sale later. I don't see how this is supposed to stop scalping and give the best chance to the fans to get tickets...

Brokenfern
05-10-2018, 08:48 PM
I too would like to coordinate with someone buying tickets for us nin fans not able to line up for the pre-sale. I'm open to any of the 4 nights. I'm local but my idiot self scheduled a vasectomy the Friday before and won't be able to leave the house! So it's double painful for me!!!

Brokenfern
05-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Oh, and dammit for playing at the Palladium! Just terrible venue. The sound is god awful!

Come_Reptile
05-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Welp, I'm gonna fly from Portland using airline miles. I'll be buying 2 tickets for myself, so I can try to buy others. Friday and Saturday nights are my preference, but I'll buy whatever I can get. Happy to try to help some other people out!

Jordan
05-10-2018, 09:22 PM
I would LOVE 2 tickets to both Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th! Anyone willing to help? I'll pay you for your trouble. PM me.

killer
05-11-2018, 11:45 PM
If anyone finds themselves with 1-2 extra tickets for any of these shows, please hit me up. Thanks!

fragility3.1
05-13-2018, 11:27 AM
I plan to drive up from San Diego early that morning to pick up tickets for myself for all four shows. May be willing to help out depending on what's available. Also, since going solo and no other reason to be in LA that day, I'll probably head over to Mikkeller DTLA and Modern Times Dankness Dojo after for some coffee and beer if anyone wants to join.

isolatedshaedow
05-13-2018, 12:13 PM
If anyone has a spare ticket for 12/8, I can send money anytime. I'll be in Phoenix in line for my local shows.

Toadflax
05-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Okay, kids, time to mobilize. Obviously, there are a few of us who don't live in LA or, like me, just won't be in town next weekend, and of course all of us would love for someone to be able to grab us tickets.

So the real question is, who on here CAN pick up extra tickets? That is, who on here:

1. Will be waiting in line in LA this Saturday morning
2. Is not already purchasing 16 tickets (i.e. 4 tickets to each of the four shows)
3. Is comfortable sorting out payment/delivery with a fellow ETS user

@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) and @Come_Reptile (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5823) - are you both in this boat?

deadwinterskies
05-14-2018, 07:52 PM
I'm thinking that due to budgetary restrictions I'll probably only be able to make it to two of the LA shows. Which two do you think will be my best bet for having the most variation in setlists? Back to back shows like Friday and Saturday? Or shows with days in between like Friday and Wednesday?

Come_Reptile
05-15-2018, 02:38 PM
I'm close to maxing out at 16. I'll post an update later today once I've confirmed with folks.
deadwinterskies, my hunch is Friday and Wednesday will have the most variety.

NotoriousTIMP
05-16-2018, 02:48 PM
I'll be going via train from San Diego. LMAO.... So if people need help with tickets, I am going to try to get the last two nights.

if you end up with extra tickets for any of the shows please let me know. I can hook you up with a ride from San Diego to LA :)

*EDIT* I just realized you were talking about taking the train up from SD to LA for the day the tix go on sale, not the actual show dates.

bractune
05-16-2018, 03:07 PM
So what time is anyone actually lining up for this?

fragilityV1
05-16-2018, 03:15 PM
Looking for 2 tickets if anyone is planning on getting some extra. Any night works, preference would be the 8th then the 11th/12th. I'm in South OC if you would want to meet up for the exchange.

fragilityV1
05-16-2018, 03:59 PM
I'm local but my idiot self scheduled a vasectomy the Friday before and won't be able to leave the house! So it's double painful for me!!!

I think you'll be in better shape than you're prepping yourself for. Went through it myself, and yah you'll be sore. Just keep the boys nice and supported. But I could see how standing in line can give you time to focus on the pain.

Nellyrific
05-16-2018, 04:11 PM
I’m going to try and get there around 7:15-7:30. Coming from Pasadena I just want to make sure I have enough time to park and get situated. I really don’t want to go super early and wait around, even though I don’t know how well the “no lines before 8” will be enforced. I may regret that [emoji30]

Come_Reptile
05-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Nellyrific I'm planning to get there at the same time. Either we see some folks in a pre-line line and join in, or we don't and watch the clock at that point.

deadwinterskies
05-17-2018, 09:22 PM
http://www.nin.com/live
It appears the opening acts for the LA dates are Death in Vegas (Friday and Saturday) and HMLTD (Tuesday and Wednesday).

deadwinterskies
05-17-2018, 10:01 PM
Also, on the Ticketbastard presale info page it states that the price range is $80-$100. Considering the Palladium is a GA venue, what do you think the difference will be between the $80 tix and the $100 ones?

jmj399
05-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Okay, kids, time to mobilize. Obviously, there are a few of us who don't live in LA or, like me, just won't be in town next weekend, and of course all of us would love for someone to be able to grab us tickets.

So the real question is, who on here CAN pick up extra tickets? That is, who on here:

1. Will be waiting in line in LA this Saturday morning
2. Is not already purchasing 16 tickets (i.e. 4 tickets to each of the four shows)
3. Is comfortable sorting out payment/delivery with a fellow ETS user

@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) and @Come_Reptile (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5823) - are you both in this boat?

I've een suffering from vertigo the past 7 months, slowly getting back to normal but cant stay on my feet for long. This ticket thing has me really stressed out!
If anyone is going to wait in line for the Los Angeles shows, I'm looking for a least a pair of tickets for one of the nights (doesn't matter which one), but depending on cost might be interested in a pair for a second night as well.
Can anyone help me out? It'd be so very appreciated!

suprefan
05-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Also, on the Ticketbastard presale info page it states that the price range is $80-$100. Considering the Palladium is a GA venue, what do you think the difference will be between the $80 tix and the $100 ones?

The palladium has recently started to sell floor and balcony separately now. Balcony will be the $100.

jmj399
05-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Welp, I'm gonna fly from Portland using airline miles. I'll be buying 2 tickets for myself, so I can try to buy others. Friday and Saturday nights are my preference, but I'll buy whatever I can get. Happy to try to help some other people out!

Definitely interested!

Portrait in Flesh
05-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Please help a poor girl out. I need one -- ONE *the Count laughs* ah-ha-ha -- ticket for any one of the four shows. I'm my mother's caregiver and can't swing the time off this Saturday. (If I had my druthers I'd try for all four shows, but she had an actual panic attack when I told her about even going to one show, so...yeah, just one.)

ETA: I could take one of the balcony seats if it would be easier to get than a GA ticket...being fun-size, it might actually be easier to see something from up on high.

StaticSense
05-18-2018, 04:47 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it to the Palladium until maybe 1 o'clock, but I'll still be down to grab some tickets for anyone out there who can't make it, just let me know.

@Portrait in Flesh (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=6433) You're looking for a balcony seat? I'll try and get one for you.

Portrait in Flesh
05-18-2018, 06:07 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it to the Palladium until maybe 1 o'clock, but I'll still be down to grab some tickets for anyone out there who can't make it, just let me know.

@Portrait in Flesh (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=6433) You're looking for a balcony seat? I'll try and get one for you.
StaticSense, that would be very much appreciated. *rubs grimy little paws together with glee*

Discobunny
05-18-2018, 06:46 PM
I'm going to head down early. I have a feeling there will be a line before the line. Tickets at 80-100? I mean, I am beyond excited to see NIN and Jesus and Mary Chain together. But being deposit challenged along with this shit show of a presale is going to be stressful AF.

I've been up to my elbows in Interviews for a new job all week, so I haven't even had the chance to coordinate re: ticket buying. I'm trying to get 4 for one date. More if I can swing it...

Do we know if it is cash only or are they taking CC's at the box office?

jmj399
05-18-2018, 09:19 PM
EDIT: I think Come_Reptile can help me out, very much appreciated!!!!

Palladium usually always takes CC. If anyone can help me get a pair of tickets for any date I'd appreciate it so so much! Otherwise I'm going to try and go in the morning, but since I cant stand up on my own for more than 15min, it's prob not going to go well for me haha

Come_Reptile
05-18-2018, 11:00 PM
Alright folks, I’m tapped out on tickets for ETSers. I’ll be wearing a Depeche Mode Some Great Reward is anyone wants to say hi in line. Godspeed, everyone!!

suprefan
05-18-2018, 11:46 PM
I'm going to head down early. I have a feeling there will be a line before the line. Tickets at 80-100? I mean, I am beyond excited to see NIN and Jesus and Mary Chain together. But being deposit challenged along with this shit show of a presale is going to be stressful AF.

I've been up to my elbows in Interviews for a new job all week, so I haven't even had the chance to coordinate re: ticket buying. I'm trying to get 4 for one date. More if I can swing it...

Do we know if it is cash only or are they taking CC's at the box office?

They take both. And security could just say a line before the line doesnt even matter.

fragility3.1
05-19-2018, 12:20 AM
I will be there early just in case of a pre-line line. Wearing a black Mikkeller|3 Floyds Warpigs hoodie. Feel free to stop by and chat, would love some company.

Toadflax
05-19-2018, 07:59 AM
Wishing you all the best of luck this morning!

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 08:28 AM
I proposoned my vasectomy for another week. Hope it I don't regret it later ;)
On my way! I'll be in in a used to stand for something T

Come_Reptile
05-19-2018, 08:29 AM
Update: I got here 15 mins ago (6:15am PDT) and I’m about number 150 in line.

Nellyrific
05-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Line isn’t too bad here. Almost to Sunset from Selma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fragility3.1
05-19-2018, 08:46 AM
Did a headcount, the large light pole in the parking lot is ~120, assuming no one else cuts in later.

deadwinterskies
05-19-2018, 09:03 AM
For those of you that drove: where did you park?

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 09:34 AM
I had to eat the cost of parking on hollywood. Couldn't drive around much longer lookin while the line kept growing. $25

Nellyrific
05-19-2018, 09:38 AM
For those of you that drove: where did you park?

There was a parking lot right On Selma across from where the line starts; Parked there for $10

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 09:44 AM
There was a parking lot right On Selma across from where the line starts; Parked there for $10

Yup... I paid 25 as I stand here looking at this sign!
https://i.imgur.com/5FjDNv9.jpg

Nellyrific
05-19-2018, 10:15 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180519/a22ab115848089f8398ddb9bd1092946.jpg

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 10:30 AM
Here before the marquee is done... https://i.imgur.com/IrZAZXF.jpg

fragility3.1
05-19-2018, 10:33 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180519/a22ab115848089f8398ddb9bd1092946.jpg

I’m innthe next turnstile back from you.

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 01:41 PM
A second line formed for mobile tickets. Anyone know anything about it?

Nellyrific
05-19-2018, 02:24 PM
A second line formed for mobile tickets. Anyone know anything about it?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180519/ee95bec60d28a56acd41ad867006854f.jpg

Come_Reptile
05-19-2018, 05:12 PM
Lined up at 6:15, an hour earlier than I initially planned, and got my tickets at 11:20. Overall it was a really cool experience and I’m glad I flew down for it. I guess we should have guessed the no lineups before 8 was utter BS. It was surprisingly organized, but we didn’t get a listening station. Chatted with nice people in line, snagged tickets for folks, met up with jmj399 who very kindly treated me to post-Physical World lunch, got myself a tank and a slipmat. Heading back to LAX in a few feeling tired but grateful to have met some really nice fans through this experience (thanks ETS!) and to have a band we all do these masochistic things for trying to create these kinds of moments.

Discobunny
05-19-2018, 05:43 PM
Sorry I didn't get to formally meet anyone I didn't know already in line. Got there around 5:45am and was probably about 120 back from the front. Saw some show friends and familiar faces at the front of the line. :Waves:

One of my friends who I was supposed to buy tickets for decided to come and hang out so we had a good time chatting with people in line with us... The merch table was cool but they ran out of pins super early.

I went with the mobile tickets so I could get through the line quicker. But I was told I could come back at any time before the show to get physical tickets printed.

I have to say despite my earlier concerns, stuff ran very smoothly. There was a listening station, over by the merch stand and the porta potties. There was also an opportunity to pre order the new album from a local record store. You got a limited litho with the preorder.

Also have to thank my friend for my new NIN bomber jacket. It's rad AF. Looking forward to more merch on this tour.

Come_Reptile
05-19-2018, 07:15 PM
Sorry I didn't get to formally meet anyone I didn't know already in line. Got there around 5:45am and was probably about 120 back from the front. Saw some show friends and familiar faces at the front of the line. :Waves:

One of my friends who I was supposed to buy tickets for decided to come and hang out so we had a good time chatting with people in line with us... The merch table was cool but they ran out of pins super early.

I went with the mobile tickets so I could get through the line quicker. But I was told I could come back at any time before the show to get physical tickets printed.

I have to say despite my earlier concerns, stuff ran very smoothly. There was a listening station, over by the merch stand and the porta potties. There was also an opportunity to pre order the new album from a local record store. You got a limited litho with the preorder.

Also have to thank my friend for my new NIN bomber jacket. It's rad AF. Looking forward to more merch on this tour.
How did I miss the listening table, I was right there, ugh. Must’ve been overstimulated. Was the litho the same one being sold out to the front of the line?

Nellyrific
05-19-2018, 07:16 PM
I didn’t see the listening table. I must have been oblivious.

suprefan
05-19-2018, 08:38 PM
Listening table was right next to the records tent that Fingerprints set up. It was just a black rectangle that had the NIN logo on it and headphones attached. Nobody noticed it was there really.

Brokenfern
05-19-2018, 09:48 PM
I was surprised it was empty. https://i.imgur.com/uUCbvUZ.jpg

3po1nt0
05-20-2018, 11:36 AM
i have 1 ticket to 12/11 and 1 ticket to 12/12. would be interested to trade 12/11 for 12/7 or 12/8. nothing for sale at this time. PM me. thanks!

Discobunny
05-20-2018, 07:15 PM
i have 1 ticket to 12/11 and 1 ticket to 12/12. would be interested to trade one of these nights for 12/7 or 12/8. nothing for sale at this time. PM me. thanks!

If my brother can't make it to Friday night I might want to trade for Wednesday night. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

3po1nt0
05-21-2018, 02:34 PM
If my brother can't make it to Friday night I might want to trade for Wednesday night. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

thanks, i actually edited my trade request above. looks like i'll be holding on to the 12/12 ticket for time being (seeing as how that will be the night with in this twilight and zero sum played :rolleyes: )

but my 12/11 is available for either of the first two shows 12/7 or 12/8.

ekrekel
05-21-2018, 02:47 PM
thanks, i actually edited my trade request above. looks like i'll be holding on to the 12/12 ticket for time being (seeing as how that will be the night with in this twilight and zero sum played :rolleyes: )

but my 12/11 is available for either of the first two shows 12/7 or 12/8.

Just hope they don't do what they did in '09. I picked Echoplex because it was the smallest and "the last" of the wave goodbye shows, but Fonda and Wiltern jumped to the end due to TRez' cough. 130 min Exchoplex Show, 190 minute Wiltern....

3po1nt0
05-21-2018, 02:56 PM
Just hope they don't do what they did in '09. I picked Echoplex because it was the smallest and "the last" of the wave goodbye shows, but Fonda and Wiltern jumped to the end due to TRez' cough. 130 min Exchoplex Show, 190 minute Wiltern....

that was quite a turn of events. i ended up at echoplex/fonda/wiltern. echoplex was vey underwhelming but of course uber intimate. fonda was prolly my favorite all around for the song choices (heresy in particular) but no one could have predicted the 3.5 hour wiltern show. what a sendoff it was.

of course hindsight is i should've seen palladium too so this run will make up for it in terms of venue at least.

Discobunny
05-21-2018, 04:10 PM
that was quite a turn of events. i ended up at echoplex/fonda/wiltern. echoplex was vey underwhelming but of course uber intimate. fonda was prolly my favorite all around for the song choices (heresy in particular) but no one could have predicted the 3.5 hour wiltern show. what a sendoff it was.

of course hindsight is i should've seen palladium too so this run will make up for it in terms of venue at least.

I was lucky enough to get tickets to all four shows, but I almost didn't buy Wiltern tickets. I pushed it buying 3/4 for this one, but as soon as I had purchased the Tuesday ticket I said, why the hell did I not but the tickets to the last night? Must have been my sleep deprived cold medicine slowed brain.

Hopefully I'll be able to score a ticket to Wednesday between now and then.

3po1nt0
05-22-2018, 04:59 PM
online sale this thursday. yay. maybe i can get one to 12/7 or 12/8 that way

Portrait in Flesh
05-23-2018, 01:07 AM
online sale this thursday. yay. maybe i can get one to 12/7 or 12/8 that way

Do you know what time the online sale starts?

Toadflax
05-23-2018, 11:46 AM
Do you know what time the online sale starts?

10am

Portrait in Flesh
05-23-2018, 08:36 PM
Now if I can just remember my Ticketmaster log in info.

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Nada.

innerturmoil
05-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Keep trying, just got one for the last night. Had one for the 3rd in my cart and somehow vanished.

Come_Reptile
05-24-2018, 12:13 PM
Toadflax I was curious about trying a Friday ticket for you, and for me to go solo if it cosmically came up since I only have a Saturday ticket at this point for the bf and me. Absolutely nothing is coming up.

suprefan
05-24-2018, 12:15 PM
Friday and Sat sold out in person. Youre only gonna get Tues and Weds right now.

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 12:15 PM
@Toadflax (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=669) I was curious about trying a Friday ticket for you, and for me to go solo if it cosmically came up since I only have a Saturday ticket at this point for the bf and me. Absolutely nothing is coming up.

Thanks for the thought!

JessicaSarahS
05-24-2018, 12:16 PM
Friday and Sat sold out in person. Youre only gonna get Tues and Weds right now.

:(

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 12:18 PM

Yeah, but there was thinking they might've held some for online sales. Looks like not, though.

Portrait in Flesh
05-24-2018, 12:19 PM
Took two computers and two different browsers, but managed to snag one ticket for the 12/11 show. Now, assuming my biopsy results come back good, I'll be there, standing in the back, probably on my tippy-toes.

TheRealNs1
05-24-2018, 12:21 PM
happy to report 0 tix available at 10:00:15 for Saturday

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Looks like tickets are still available for 12/11, everything else is gone. I snagged an extra 12/11 ticket (already had one) to hopefully trade for 12/7 or 12/8, but it should be easy to sell otherwise!

EDIT: 12/11 tickets are now gone, too.

ScreamingSlave
05-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Anyone have 2 for Wednesday me and a friend are flying out from East Coast and i Snagged 2 for Tuesday but didn't get weds can anyone help us out face value? Please I am hoping to tape these shows and will be sharing with the entire NIN community as I always do! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ManBurning
05-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Well, that was an absolute gong show mess.

Me and 3 friends are supposed to be coming down for this. I was supposed to take on getting tickets for the Tues and Wed shows. Buddies wife was taking on the Friday and Saturday shows. We wanted at least 2 shows to make this worth our while...

I originally had 4 for the Tuesday show in my basket and then half way into buying them, it made me log into my account again and then the page crashed and I lost them.
Eventually, I was able to get 2 tickets to the Tuesday show, but nothing else.

Friend's wife was't able to get anything.

In hindsight, I am not sure why I went forth with the purchase. I figured I could have at least snagged something for Wednesday as well.
The pages were broken though. I originally had them loaded up in 2 tabs, 1 for 1 show and the other for the other show. I had them both under ticketmaster. That's how I was able to get the tickets...

then all of a sudden, 20mins into buying them, I get redirected to "live nation" and then it keeps telling me my device isn't supported and to use another device (laptop, phone, tablet) I was using a PC... I kept getting this message, so I had no idea what was going on. Then I started using my phone and was getting the "No tickets available" urgh...

Should have tried for Wednesday first. That one seemed to be the hardest to get for between Tues and Wed.

Well, I have 2 options now:
1) Buy Wednesday from Scalpers
2) Sell my Tuesday tickets to a very lucky ETS member

I'm not flying all the way down just for 1 show. so, if I don't end up getting tickets to Wednesday at a reasonable cost, I'll sell mine.
Please don't flood me with PMs quite yet asking to buy my tickets. If I sell them, it's going to be closer to the show October, November ish. I want to give it time for the scalped ticket prices to come down til I make my decision if I'm going or not.

3po1nt0
05-24-2018, 04:36 PM
friday(s) were available this morning. i pulled this bad boy at 10:30 am.

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33423414_10217064956362946_2018549348249370624_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeHJKit9m_HH7h20Wh5ta1hgTNdRhPPHkkKVXRPI_ LgKRf-bGkgzJCA8cNO8SW8fd2QzTJl3f0PzpjIyz9AAdTPmzkUZQpBpJ gluJCiF61itFA&oh=79a383b5b118e63cf49377fc682b236a&oe=5BC41565

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 04:41 PM
friday(s) were available this morning. i pulled this bad boy at 10:30 am.

Whaaa. If it was that late, you must have really lucked out with some kind of late release of a very small number. Friday and Saturday were both definitely not available right at 10am.

3po1nt0
05-24-2018, 04:44 PM
i hammered away from 10-1030 and just when i was about to give up, boom.

glad my IP didn't get banned from tm for all the attempts during that half hour

Toadflax
05-24-2018, 04:44 PM
Any idea of the validity of this site? They seem to have several tickets available at a fairly unscalpery price.

https://www.killerseats.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Tickets

TheBang
05-24-2018, 06:49 PM
Any idea of the validity of this site? They seem to have several tickets available at a fairly unscalpery price.

https://www.killerseats.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Tickets
Just glancing at it, they seem to be pulling the same inventory I've seen on some other reseller sites. The prices look lower though because they "discount" it, but then make it up buried in the hidden "Service Fee" and exorbitant Delivery fee you only see at the very last step. For example, I tried some seats that were listed as only about $15 over face value, but in the end there were $54 in additional Service Fees and $15 in delivery fees, making it actually $85 over face value.

deadwinterskies
05-24-2018, 07:40 PM
No luck for any of the shows.

TheRealNs1
05-24-2018, 08:04 PM
Whaaa. If it was that late, you must have really lucked out with some kind of late release of a very small number. Friday and Saturday were both definitely not available right at 10am.

yeah, perusing various forums, it seems many people were met with "no tickets available" between 10-10:05 (including myself), but during seemingly random periods after that, tix became available.

NotoriousTIMP
05-28-2018, 03:06 AM
Locked in a ticket for the 3rd night and managed to save a copy of Broken with the 3" CD from a record store.

https://i.imgur.com/U3n0Ii0.jpg

ScreamingSlave
05-28-2018, 07:02 PM
Locked in a ticket for the 3rd night and managed to save a copy of Broken with the 3" CD from a record store.

https://i.imgur.com/U3n0Ii0.jpgAwesome will see you in LA! you plan on taping?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NotoriousTIMP
05-29-2018, 01:54 AM
Awesome will see you in LA! you plan on taping?

Nah, my taping days are behind me. Now I just go and enjoy the shows...

NotoriousTIMP
06-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Woohoo!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/cingularrox/521C3F94-4224-40FD-AD70-09C10DBBD93F_zpsglwjy8lv.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cingularrox/media/521C3F94-4224-40FD-AD70-09C10DBBD93F_zpsglwjy8lv.jpg.html)

johnbron
06-08-2018, 10:04 PM
It seems I'm a bit late but I'm hoping to get my wife and I into at least one of these shows. If you wind up with a pair of tickets to sell for any of these shows, please hit me up. I have cash and I'm ready to pass it along for some more Nine Inch Nails action.

Toadflax
06-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Looks like I'll now have two tickets to every show 12/8 - 12/15 but nothing for 12/7. If anyone wants to trade one 12/7 ticket for one 12/8, 12/11, 12/12 or 12/14 ticket, let me know!

willgaspari
06-15-2018, 09:27 PM
I'm joining the party a little late here, as I just decided today to fly in from Toronto for these gigs. I have tix for the last 2 nights (14 & 15), looking for a ticket for each of the first 4 shows (7 & 8, 11 & 12).

Toadflax
06-18-2018, 06:12 PM
Started a thread about a potential ETS meetup in LA on 12/13!

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/5040-ETS-Meetup-in-Los-Angeles-12-13-18

willgaspari
06-28-2018, 08:02 AM
I was able to secure a ticket for December 12th, thanks to a friend. Still looking for the first 3 nights (7, 8, & 11).

Jordan
07-29-2018, 06:42 PM
I have one ticket to both nights (Dec 7th and Dec 8th) I need to sell. I'm selling them for what I paid. $100 each. PM me if interested.

Jordan
07-29-2018, 08:35 PM
I have one ticket to both nights (Dec 7th and Dec 8th) I need to sell. I'm selling them for what I paid. $100 each. PM me if interested.

The 7th just sold. One hard ticket still available for Dec 8th. Let me know.

SuperstarPJ
09-04-2018, 06:17 AM
I'm looking for a ticket for the 12th (also 14th&15th) if anyone is looking to sell.

Toadflax
09-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Potential 12/13 meetup update! Please head over and respond if you're interested. Thank you!

https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/5040-ETS-Meetup-in-Los-Angeles-12-13-18?p=427856#post427856

ManBurning
09-20-2018, 02:26 AM
With the newly announced Vegas shows, I have decided to head there instead therefore I have 2 tickets for the Tuesday show (Dec 11th) for sale. I paid $196.60 USD for the pair.
They are e-tickets, so I'll have to e-mail them. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair if possible.

Private Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

NotoriousTIMP
09-20-2018, 01:26 PM
I just dropped $220 for a ticket to the 15th. God help me this tour is going to break the bank...

kalphoto
09-20-2018, 05:02 PM
I have 2 extra VIP tickets to the Saturday, Dec. 8th show. Looking to trade them for 2 tickets to the Saturday, Dec. 15th show. Not too worried about VIP - if you only have GA and are interested please still hit me up. We could make up the difference with some $$ for beers or something. Thanks!

willgaspari
09-26-2018, 07:15 AM
Still on the search for the 7th and 11th shows. PM me if you have any for sale.

Knucks
09-28-2018, 04:56 AM
Waited for hours. Bought three tix to NIN's "last show" of the tour at the Hollywood Palladium for Wednesday night, December 12th. Now my girlfriend can't go. Would like to trade three for Tuesday, Dec 11, or Friday, Dec 7. Anyone out there looking to trade?

virushopper
09-28-2018, 11:25 AM
Hi guys, I am in search for a single ticket for both the 8th and 12th. PM me. Thanks.

ManBurning
09-28-2018, 03:20 PM
With the newly announced Vegas shows, I have decided to head there instead therefore I have 2 tickets for the Tuesday show (Dec 11th) for sale. I paid $196.60 USD for the pair.
They are e-tickets, so I'll have to e-mail them. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair if possible.

Private Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Both tickets still available for Tuesday, Dec 11th.

Jordan
10-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Both tickets have been sold.

Jordan
10-02-2018, 06:44 PM
The 7th just sold. One hard ticket still available for Dec 8th. Let me know.

Sold american!

ManBurning
10-13-2018, 12:46 AM
Both tickets still available for Tuesday, Dec 11th.

I have sold both tickets now.

lights_in_the_sky
10-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Looking for two tickets to the show on the 7th.

ScreamingSlave
10-27-2018, 11:27 PM
Looking for a single GA ticket for the first 2 LA shows Dec 7th and Dec 8th for face value I'm planning on hitting all 6 and taping as well I have already adjusted my flight and my accommodations now looking to secure tickets I am willing pay a bit over face but no gouging i am traveling across the country for this and sharing the tapes with everyone after.

please PM me if you can help or reply here.

ScreamingSlave
11-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Were mobile tickets sold for LA still trying to secure 1 ticket for the 7th and 8th and wondering if the third part sites selling mobile scan tickets are legit.

bobbie solo
11-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Were mobile tickets sold for LA still trying to secure 1 ticket for the 7th and 8th and wondering if the third part sites selling mobile scan tickets are legit.

depends whats 3rd party sites you're looking at. I only trust that TM re-seller area, Stubhub, Seat Geek & Vivid Seats.

NotoriousTIMP
11-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Looking for a ticket for the 12th if possible!

ScreamingSlave
11-07-2018, 03:23 PM
So I secured two hard tix for LA on the 7th but only need 1 ticket I had to pay over face value but want the other ticket to go to another fan if you need one they cost me 300 for the pair so the spare is 150 if anyones interested feel free to mssg me

Ticket is considered sold as of now if It falls through I'll repost!

TheRealNs1
11-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Now that the date is a bit closer....

I have a pair of Physical World tix available for 12/11 and 12/12. $200 shipped OR trade for 12/14 or 12/15. Can also trade a single 12/11 for 12/14.

virushopper
11-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Hi guys, I am in search for a single ticket for both the 8th and 12th. PM me. Thanks.
Ticket for 12/8 has been acquired.

jmj399
11-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Looking for tickets to any date except the 7th!

Miss.Selfdestruct
11-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Have the following tickets for a straight up trade in person or Ticketmaster ticket transfer in exchange for tickets to the 12/14 and 15 dates. Missed out on the sale for these :(

12/08-- 2 tickets
12/12-- 2 tickets

PM me please to discuss.

toluene
11-11-2018, 01:02 PM
I have tickets for December 8th and the 15th. I'm looking to trade a single ticket of mine for December 11th message me if interested.

m0reta
11-15-2018, 03:21 AM
ISO a ticket as well for 8th. Hard copy preferred. But just one needed. :-)

whatkilesaid
11-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Now that the date is a bit closer....

I have a pair of Physical World tix available for 12/11 and 12/12. $200 shipped OR trade for 12/14 or 12/15. Can also trade a single 12/11 for 12/14.

I'll take the pair for the 12th.

melancholyyouth
11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
Edit: all set.

trenzalore
11-24-2018, 05:45 PM
I have 1 GA presale ticket for 12/11.

Looking to sell (for $100) or trade it for the 7th or 8th. Please message me if you're interested!

EDIT: this has been sold. :)

Nin'ner
11-25-2018, 03:50 PM
Looking for a ticket for 12/7
Thanks a TON!

nmitchell86
11-26-2018, 02:12 AM
Anyone going that would be willing to pick me up a poster? If so PM me please. Thank you.

3po1nt0
11-27-2018, 03:19 PM
best guesses on NIN set time on december 7?

per hollywood palladium site: show time is 730 pm, doors are 6:30
http://www.hollywoodpalladium.com/EventDetail?tmeventid=090054A9B1A25867&offerid=83485

2 openers per nin.com: Death in Vegas and The Jesus and Mary Chain.

If show is 730, would it look like:
730-8 death in vegas
815-915 the jesus and mary chain
940-? NIN

here's a sample set times post from new orleans
https://twitter.com/CraigatCoF/status/1066438073934913538

thanks for any input!

Rdm
11-27-2018, 04:25 PM
Edit

willgaspari
11-28-2018, 02:28 PM
Still looking for a ticket for the 7th

minusthesnake
12-03-2018, 02:08 PM
I have one extra ticket each night to Friday 12/7 and Saturday 12/8 that I am looking to trade 1-for-1 for a ticket to 12/11, 12/12, 12/14 or 12/15. They're physical tickets from the Physical World presale and I'm looking to trade for another physical ticket or a mobile ticket you can transfer to me via Ticketmaster/LiveNation. PM me.

I'm not looking to sell.

Pureone
12-03-2018, 05:32 PM
I'm looking to trade one 12/7 ticket for a 12/15 ticket. I would also pay extra on top of that!

getinthecarchris
12-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Turns out my partner's company holiday party is this Friday, and in order to not end up in the dog house, I am looking to swap my ticket. It looks as though you're all not lacking for options, but if you're amenable, I would love to trade my ticket for Fri. 12/07 for a ticket on Tues. 12/11, Fri. 12/14, or Sat. 12/15. I work 4 blocks from the Palladium too, so I'm convenient!

Please and thank you.

ray9x
12-03-2018, 10:52 PM
edit: sold!

TheBang
12-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Face value tix released for sale on Live Nation for 12/7.

Miss.Selfdestruct
12-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Got 2 tickets for 12/8. Please PM if interested.

3po1nt0
12-06-2018, 04:07 PM
patiently awaiting set times tweet. guessing NIN at 930-945

it's nice to be on deck
put me in coach, i'm ready to play

TheRealNs1
12-06-2018, 04:36 PM

risky bet.

joel
12-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Would anyone be willing to get me one of the photo prints? I’ll pay cost and reward you for your time and efforts. Pm me and help a brother stuck in Seattle with a baby out!

bobbie solo
12-07-2018, 12:39 AM

it's nice to be on deck

figure 9:10-9:15 more likely based on most of this tour.

Discobunny
12-07-2018, 01:25 AM
Hi All, looking forward to the shows....

Need a ticket for Wednesday... Help please!

suprefan
12-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Hi All, looking forward to the shows....

Need a ticket for Wednesday... Help please!

Ticketmaster, right now.

it's nice to be on deck

9:30 at the latest. Considering the show starts at 6:30, its a stretch for them to even get on that late. Palladium doesnt really have a set curfew anyway, but Im sure they arent gonna go insanely late, even though 4 of the shows are on a weekend. The venue will send out set times by the middle of the day easily.

Pureone
12-07-2018, 02:39 AM
I have a ticket for tomorrow the 7th and I will trade it for a ticket to literally any other show (I have tickets for the 12th and 15th, so not those)!

ManBurning
12-07-2018, 02:57 AM

9:15 on the dot both nights in Vegas.

Strolled in at 8:40pm on night 2 to avoid hearing JAMC a second time in a row. bobbie solo had the right idea all along.

Couldn't take another second of that set being pressed up against the rail.

3po1nt0
12-07-2018, 07:48 AM
I think vegas was 7 pm show time. Live nation /palladium site says 630 doors 730 show. 2 openers iirc

spahn
12-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Long shot but if anyone is willing to get me a print, i would greatly appreciate it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Toadflax
12-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Strolled in at 8:40pm on night 2 to avoid hearing JAMC a second time in a row. @bobbie solo (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=753) had the right idea all along.

Couldn't take another second of that set being pressed up against the rail.

What was wrong with JAMC? Just loud?

suprefan
12-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Doors are at 6:30

also, im sure the poster vultures are waiting for this.

THERE WILL BE A LARGE OUTSIDE MERCHANDISE TENT IN THE PALLADIUM PARKING LOT, WITH ENTRANCE ON ARGYLE. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO MULTIPLE MERCHANDISE STANDS INSIDE THE VENUE. THE OUTSIDE MERCH TENT OPENS AT 3PM ON FRIDAY, DEC. 7 (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/x-apple-data-detectors://4) AND 2PM ON SATURDAY, DEC. 8 (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/x-apple-data-detectors://5), AND THE MERCHANDISE STANDS INSIDE THE VENUE WILL OPEN WHEN VENUE DOORS OPEN AT 6:30PM (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/x-apple-data-detectors://6). THERE ARE SPECIAL, LIMITED EDITION ITEMS FOR SALE; BE SURE TO GET THERE EARLY TO GRAB YOUR MERCH!

TheRealNs1
12-07-2018, 11:24 AM
In Vegas on Saturday, line for merch was already 30ish people around 330

m0reta
12-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Well I guess I can get my shirt at least. :-D

@superfan Where was this posted? Thanks for reporting it here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

suprefan
12-07-2018, 12:29 PM
They sent out emails for the show. One of those normal ticketmaster ''get ready for tonight'' kinda things..

AND WE HAVE A WINNER. Set times below. NIN 9:45 hahaha Also, that format probably holds the whole week.

6:30PM Doors
7:30PM Death In Vegas
8:20PM The Jesus and Mary Chain
9:45PM NIN

TheRealNs1
12-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Aw fuck looks like this is gonna be a late night.

bobbie solo
12-07-2018, 01:25 PM
6:30PM Doors
7:30PM Death In Vegas
8:20PM The Jesus and Mary Chain
9:45PM NIN

This makes me think the NIN sets are gonna be different/longer/funkier/more wild than the rest of the tour. Maybe I'm wrong though and it means nothing other than the shows are just gonna end later b/c they can.

bobbie solo
12-07-2018, 01:41 PM

Yeah they're loud, but they sound really good actually. The problem for me is that they're playing the exact same setlist every night, and they're realllllly boring stage presence wise. No one moves. Barely any banter. So considering I saw them 3 times already this tour, I'm good and really have no need to sit through it again b/c I'm about as casual a fan of theirs as one could get.

Plus they're not playing Snakedriver, one of their best songs/best known to NIN fans b/c of the Crow sdtk. That annoys me greatly.

Findus
12-07-2018, 02:02 PM
and they're realllllly boring stage presence wise. No one moves.
The guitarist on the left has an electric fan blowing his hair. I think this counts as moving.

Toadflax
12-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Yeah they're loud, but they sound really good actually. The problem for me is that they're playing the exact same setlist every night, and they're realllllly boring stage presence wise. No one moves. Barely any banter. So considering I saw them 3 times already this tour, I'm good and really have no need to sit through it again b/c I'm about as casual a fan of theirs as one could get.

Plus they're not playing Snakedriver, one of their best songs/best known to NIN fans b/c of the Crow sdtk. That annoys me greatly.

Gotcha. Tonight's the only night I'm going on my own, so I'll be as front and center as possible, but then maybe I'll take that as a cue to be more casual on the other nights and watch from a comfortable distance with the people I'm bringing (as much as that goes against every NIN show fiber in my being, lol).

spahn
12-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Need a botp print too!

ManBurning
12-07-2018, 03:24 PM

I'll let this quote from TheRealNs1 do the explaining

Wow JAMC put the first two rows in front Of the pit to sleep.

Pureone
12-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Anyone need a ticket for tonight the 7th? Face value.

Sarah K
12-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Crossposting.

I know the chances of this are... zero, but a bitch has to try.

If anyone has an uncut version they want to part with, I will pay above selling price, and have all of the NYC foils to negotiate with.

Discobunny
12-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Ticketmaster, right now.

9:30 at the latest. Considering the show starts at 6:30, its a stretch for them to even get on that late. Palladium doesnt really have a set curfew anyway, but Im sure they arent gonna go insanely late, even though 4 of the shows are on a weekend. The venue will send out set times by the middle of the day easily.

Got my ticket.. Thank you!

TheRealNs1
12-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Anyone got confirmed set times? Same as last night?

spahn
12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Need botp print..please!

m0reta
12-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Anyone got confirmed set times? Same as last night?Yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

suprefan
12-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Anyone got confirmed set times? Same as last night?

Gonns stay the same all week unless they specify otherwise. Palladium twitter account is trally good with the info.