PDA

View Full Version : Heathers, ETS edition

tony.parente
07-28-2014, 11:21 PM
When I make such an impact on strangers lives that they talk about me on social media when i'm not their friend and I heard about it through the grape vine.

#glamour4lyfe

Swykk
07-29-2014, 12:33 PM
He's making a real important statement because he's such a badass, with his finger on the pulse of what's cool and YOU ARE NOT. And Americans suck. Clearly. Duh. /sarcasm

Even if you hated the set list fm joke, Tony and Sarah weren't the only people involved...and it was one thread. Get over it.

On topic--feeling better (aforementioned in the pissed off thread) cheers me up big time.

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Fick euch, fotzen.

Swykk
07-29-2014, 03:42 PM
You're great. I speak some German, if you like?

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 03:54 PM
So culture.
Much glamour.
wow.

playwithfire
07-29-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure what the point of you being such a dick about this is.

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 04:13 PM
There's no cure for being a cunt, dahling.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure what the point of you being such a dick about this is.
Tell mr sassy boots to put his big girl panties on and get over it. He started running his prissy little mouth starting this whole thing and I don't give 2 shits what anyone thinks. You can shove your facepalms up your ass

Swykk
07-29-2014, 04:18 PM
I believe you'll find the dick to be the one who decreed Sarah and Tony to be the reason this place is "going to shit" based on a joke, and then that person kept making unintentionally funny personal attacks. And here we are.

Swykk
07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Keep being proof. It's amusing you can't see how absurd you are being. And it's cheering me up!

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 04:21 PM
While this is all tragically hilarious, this is the cheer you up thread.

YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IT WRONG

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Who the fuck are you, Felicia?

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm loling out of my chair, this thread is doing exactly as intended for me haha

playwithfire
07-29-2014, 04:30 PM
I know I'm derailing but this whole thing sucks.

Tell mr sassy boots to put his big girl panties on and get over it. He started running his prissy little mouth starting this whole thing and I don't give 2 shits what anyone thinks. You can shove your facepalms up your ass

Wow, what a warranted and evenhanded remark. Also consistent with your usual behavior. There is a difference between being snarky/having a dickish personality (something you and many other people on this board, some of whom I call friends are well versed in) and actively being an asshole to someone, and it seems your issues with slave are leaking into various threads and UR BEING A DICK. IT IS LAME.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 04:32 PM
I know I'm derailing but this whole thing sucks.

Wow, what a warranted and evenhanded remark. Also consistent with your usual behavior. There is a difference between being snarky/having a dickish personality (something you and many other people on this board, some of whom I call friends are well versed in) and actively being an asshole to someone, and it seems your issues with slave are leaking into various threads and UR BEING A DICK. IT IS LAME.
It must suck being on the wrong side of things.

playwithfire
07-29-2014, 04:35 PM
What, the side that doesn't enjoy watching your cranky/trolly prahlems with someone slip into various threads? Can't say I dig it.

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 04:39 PM
In my opinion, going around calling people cunts and pussies because they did one thing you didn't find funny is worse than people making light of a huge, dramatic overreaction. I mean, this has all been hilarious. But I'm sure other people don't wanna see this shit in this thread.

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Sarah, I hate to pull a bullpulsipher, but I've had a few messages agreeing with me. What was funny in 2008 isn't funny anymore.

playwithfire
07-29-2014, 04:48 PM
http://popcultureperversion.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tumblr_inline_mzbe23x1qf1rz6vmu.gif

Calling someone a cunt when coupled with a drag race quote isn't really a personal attack

OR IS IT THE MOST PERSONAL OF ATTACKS.

But dragging that into multiple threads/your subtitle is reallll trolly and lame.

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 04:49 PM
And other people disagree. I know I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Even more on topic but I actually got an infraction for copy and pasting the "billpulspher is a cunt" thing from setlist.fm saying I was making personal attacks against other users.
I trust that admin has been on top of this whole situation to hand them out to others here calling us all cunts and pussies.

Swykk
07-29-2014, 04:57 PM
I stumbled into this in another thread not named "setlist fm" and was annoyed. I found the source. If I can, surely a mod is able to.

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Lol at these cishets

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Lmao.

Dogs cheer me up. And coffee. And the Internet. Goddamn does the Internet cheer me up. Good work, everyone.

Swykk
07-29-2014, 05:07 PM
And more personal attacks with a homophobic scent this time. Yay! <----for cheer!

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 05:11 PM
Yes. Nevermind all of the volunteer and campaign work that I have done for equal rights over the years.

Now this has gone fully retarded.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 05:12 PM
cishet

An abbreviation of cisgendered (opposite of "transgender") heterosexual: a person that identifies as the sex they were born as and are attracted to the opposite. Mostly used in social justice circles as an ad hominem attack to people who have to audacity to be born identifying with their birth gender and have an opinion different than theirs/zheirs/xirs.

slave2thewage
07-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh, tony, aquatint yourself with "10 months". That is probably when she's gonna leave your pathetic ass.

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 05:33 PM
Let the grasping for straws begin!

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Oh, tony, aquatint yourself with "10 months". That is probably when she's gonna leave your pathetic ass.

Haha 10 months? Explain this cryptic insult?

Swykk
07-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Did you mean "acquaint?" Since you're so much classier than everyone else, I'd expect more out of you.

That's a second personal attack within the last 20 minutes from slave for those of you keeping score at home.

orestes
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Correcting people's spelling errors is such low-hanging fruit.

Last I checked there isn't a shitlist thread on this board, so knock it off.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Lets clear the air here so this hopefully doesn't lead to bans.
slave2thewage I have zero problem with you dude, I'd gladly have a coffee or whatever with you TOMORROW if you were in STL. You don't find me funny, you find my humor to be douchy and you see me as a pointless troll, that's totally fine. I find you sometimes a little too uptight about a few things and I sense a very large victim complex going on too. We have our own opinions on each others views on a whole shit ton of things but as far as personally, you're totally a cool enough dude IMO. If it's cool with you i'd like to wipe all this bullshit clean, change our little captions and act like we didn't have a (by all accounts absolutely hysterical) troll fest the last week and just act like 2 dudes who love NIN and continue on. Is that kosher?