10 characters

BUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNN!!!!

billpulsipher
04-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Who's on skin flute???...

Rob Sheridan obviously

icecream
04-14-2014, 10:08 PM
I could give two fucks if TR toured in SA back in the day, I don't live there so I could care less. I'm just explaining that not touring there for over 15 years is probably why NIN doesn't have a big following there
We all know you don't give a fuck about anything NIN related post Fragile. It's become a punchline that you are stuck in the 90's. I don't even need you posting here to know what you would think of anything NIN related after the 1999.

Sarah K
04-14-2014, 10:21 PM
I say we take up a collection to get bill a blowjob or something. Shit. It has to be from a black person, though. Bill loves black people.

Like must be difficult being so cunty all of the time.

GibbonBlack
04-14-2014, 10:34 PM
no offense guys...But all of the bullshit that follows Bill's posts is more annoying than his actual posts. And they do more to derail a thread too

Kyle
04-14-2014, 10:42 PM
no offense guys...But all of the bullshit that follows Bill's posts is more annoying than his actual posts. And they do more to derail a thread too
The amusement I get from the follow up posts are the reason I don't have him blocked. Forums where everything is on topic all the time have no character.

Krazy
04-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Probably (definitely?) adding fuel to the fire here- but I see both points. One thing I don't get is his user name- it's a former MLB pitcher, and has multiple accounts on the NIN forums. I doubt it's the actual pitcher (asked him with no replies on both forums) since he seems too personal. I guess the name is common enough to impersonate but doesn't explain the avatars on the other forum (ie attempting to impersonate).

Troll? Yes, but I don't recall any personal attacks that are ban worthy.

Uhhhhhhh...... "How 'bout them Cowboys!!!"

Kyle
04-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Probably (definitely?) adding fuel to the fire here- but I see both points. One thing I don't get is his user name- it's a former MLB pitcher, and has multiple accounts on the NIN forums. I doubt it's the actual pitcher (asked him with no replies on both forums) since he seems too personal. I guess the name is common enough to impersonate but doesn't explain the avatars on the other forum (ie attempting to impersonate).

Troll? Yes, but I don't recall any personal attacks that are ban worthy.

Uhhhhhhh...... "How 'bout them Cowboys!!!"
Courtney Love used to pitch in the MLB?

Leviathant
04-15-2014, 12:36 AM

O but that I am only able to give but one like to your post.

Seriously guys, we get it. Bill likes to repeat himself, and you like to taunt Bill. I saw that play out months ago, it's not nearly as engaging in syndication.

Sarah K
04-15-2014, 07:58 AM
I had a dream that I got banned... Probably over this.

This is my life. lol