PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.11 - El Paso, TX @ Don Haskins Center

orestes
11-11-2013, 09:17 PM
http://cf.badassdigest.com/_uploads/images/17064/torgo__span.jpg

hippygeek
11-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Underwhelming pit. Needed twice as many people in it to give it some action. You could get behind the rail without even trying.

GREAT setlist though. Got The Big Come Down, Into The Void, The Frail, The Wretched, Somewhat Damaged and Even Deeper - big Fragile night.

Trent seemed pretty pissed at the crowd for some reason. Not really sure what that was about.

Met someone from ETS on the floor, but I couldn't hear his handle. Hi, whoever you are!

Airbornefeline
11-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Fucking horrible crowd IMO. More than half the people in my section were sitting and on their phones for 90 percent of the show. Towards the end a few people threw some bottles up on the stage, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a shorter encore because of that. On a happier note, the setlist was fucking perfect. All the love in the world and into the void are notable appearances. The crowd seemed to enjoy wish, hlah and hurt the most. Oh also Trent jumped into the crowd during piggy so that's kinda special maybe.

becomingwater
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Great show but as said in previous post crowd was different. Explosions in the Sky was pretty good. As always Trent didn't disappoint. Great show from the crew! Love how they use instruments that don't get used much anymore :)

becomingwater
11-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Underwhelming pit. Needed twice as many people in it to give it some action. You could get behind the rail without even trying.

GREAT setlist though. Got The Big Come Down, Into The Void, The Frail, The Wretched, Somewhat Damaged and Even Deeper - big Fragile night.

Trent seemed pretty pissed at the crowd for some reason. Not really sure what that was about.

Met someone from ETS on the floor, but I couldn't hear his handle. Hi, whoever you are!
Was me. Great mosh pit. Haha

Sapo
11-12-2013, 11:23 PM
I loved the show. It felt really intimate. There was a part on The Wretched where one of the backup singers was singing that high Reznor screeching loop part and it just gave me fucking chills! The whole show blew my mind. I'm glad I got to see them again. I'll upload some video that my wife took when I get a chance.:D