PDA

View Full Version : [Music] I'm playing a show in Boston tomorrow

InversePhase
07-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi, am I in the right place? I know there are a bunch of ETS'ers in Boston (and at least a small handful of them already know about this) and I'm playing a show at Artist's Asylum tomorrow.... it's a part of a book release party, but I'll be playing a decent amount of Pretty Eight Machine stuff there since it's both a concert and a DJ gig, so I thought it might be appropriate to post. http://www.songkick.com/events/17131534 The songkick event says to RSVP by messaging me on bandcamp, but it's not strict, and you can also just ping me in a PM here if you want. We're just trying to make sure no one gets stuck outside after they lock the doors.

InversePhase
07-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh, I guess I should tag bgalbraith and HurtinMinorKey on this.

Jon
07-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Any chance for a recording of this or an upcoming show?

InversePhase
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
There's a bunch of recordings of me up on Youtube already, if you want to watch them. May I recommend this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrCMcMeK3qr5hr-oq5mPb3GVft7OwOsGU

bgalbraith
07-12-2013, 01:50 AM
The Artisan's Asylum is a really cool maker space, and it's awesome you are going to be performing there. To my great misfortune, I am out of town at the moment so I'm going to miss it. My brother is very involved there, though, so I'll be sure to pass this along.

InversePhase
07-12-2013, 03:01 AM
The Artisan's Asylum is a really cool maker space, and it's awesome you are going to be performing there. To my great misfortune, I am out of town at the moment so I'm going to miss it. My brother is very involved there, though, so I'll be sure to pass this along.

Oh damn! Was looking forward to meeting you! Next time, gadget!

InversePhase
07-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Of all the ironic things that could happen, I just ran into him and he was the first person I spoke to in the common areas! I didn't know who he was at first, but we very quickly figured out the common link. Awesome.

HurtinMinorKey
07-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Damn, i'm sorry i missed this. It was only a mile down the street from where I live. I hope it went well.