PDA

View Full Version : came back haunted

humie74
07-05-2013, 05:37 AM
does anybody know if there going to release came back haunted on cd or record in the near future because im sick off bidding for the promo

katara
07-05-2013, 01:08 PM
no i dont know if there going to release came back haunted on cd or record in the near future because your sick off bidding for the promo

Seriously, though. Wait a couple of months and the album will be out. Plus, the promos will probably be dirt cheap by then. Probably.

gorast
07-05-2013, 03:34 PM
NIN will never release a physical CD single ever again.

sheepdean
07-05-2013, 04:59 PM
The CD single is dead. The promo has no b sides or bonus tracks, and carries no halo #. If you're not a collector, why would you want it? And if you are one, it's far from the most expensive NIN item, so don't complain.

Also we have 2 CBH threads AND a random NIN questions thread AND a collector's forum. Not sure which this should go to, but it sure as fuck doesn't need its own thread.

humie74
07-06-2013, 05:19 AM
you dont need to be a twat about it i just asked a question and yes im a collector and yes im sick off getting beat at the post all the time . thanks to the other guys for there info

Fist Fuck
07-06-2013, 06:29 AM
I don't want to be another twat in this thread, but a few things are worth mentioning:

1) In order for this forum to function and stay neat, it's a good idea to post in already existing threads that cover the same topic.
2) This isn't a Snoop Dogg forum. People do appreciate decent grammar and you'll be taken more seriously if you make use of the English language.
3) Manners. What's the first thing you do when you walk up to a stranger? Right, you introduce yourself, stay friendly and don't call them twats. The same formula works for a forum like this too.

/throw this away

Leviathant
07-06-2013, 09:23 AM
humie,
No one's being a twat. Okay, sheepdean was being a little bit twattie about it, but his point stands. There are already two came back haunted threads, and the title of your thread didn't even indicate what this was about (any potential for a CD single). It's no big deal, you're new here. I like to think this is a pretty great forum, and Fist Fuck up above me here has iterated some of the reasons why that is.

Don't worry about getting 'beat at the post' - no one cares about who got 'first post' here, it's not actually important.

Thanks for stopping by, see you 'round the other threads.