PDA

View Full Version : Trent KROQ interview about Halo 28

jesus
06-24-2013, 05:30 PM
I just found an article about Hesitation Marks, the new video will be released by the end of the week

:D

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/06/24/trent-reznor-on-new-nine-inch-nails-album-im-doing-something-a-bit-different-exclusive-interview/

binaryhermit
06-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Already being discussed in the NIN spotting thread starting with post # 124 http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1709-NIN-Spotting-2013-%28Part-2-2%29?p=97025#post97025

pukkelpop
06-25-2013, 02:57 AM
HM sounds a bit more electronic than The Slip, CBH video may be already out within a week; but best news is... LIGHT SHOW HTDA WILL MOVE ON TO EUROPEAN NIN FESTIVALS!

Fist Fuck
06-25-2013, 06:55 AM
Did he say that? I thought the HTDA was the "third tour production they were working on this year", the others being the elaborate Tension 2013 show and the production for the European festivals, which will be "cool" but the opposite of the Tension 2013 / LITS tour. Or am I mistaken? I can't imagine the summer part of the tour to feature a huge stage production, but Trent seems pretty excited about it so I think it will be a little more elaborate than the NIN|JA / Wave Goodbye tour.

By the way, even though this has been discussed in another thread already, I don't think it's necessary to allow basically no new threads. There is a new NIN album / video / tour coming, I wouldn't wanna read all the information and discussions in crammed 60 pages threads.

thefragile_jake
06-25-2013, 11:24 AM
I loved the interview, always great to hear Trent discussing projects especially when it comes to new Nine Inch Nails material!

I'm glad the record is going to be more electronic as well, but I'm hoping that's not similar in the way of Year Zero...I thought the electronic drums had too similar of a sound that didn't enhance the album...but that's just me. I wonder how Interscope Records feels about NIN signing to Columbia?

jesus
06-25-2013, 11:37 AM
By the way, even though this has been discussed in another thread already, I don't think it's necessary to allow basically no new threads. There is a new NIN album / video / tour coming, I wouldn't wanna read all the information and discussions in crammed 60 pages threads.
Thanks , Fist Fuck...
I think that HM will be something like Pretty Hate Machine elctronic because "came back haunted" sounds like it, I want to see that video soon, and see if Trent is still strict with the music videos, hopefully the tour will be awesome and maybe there will be a second single before the album came out

jesus
06-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I wonder how Interscope Records feels about NIN signing to Columbia?

LOL maybe they feel betrayed