PDA

View Full Version : questions about buying pre-sale tix

paulgandersman
06-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey all, I'm going to be attempting to get GA pre-sale tix for the San Antonio show when they go on sale tomorrow on NIN.com at 1pm central. Wanted to see if anyone here has bought pre-sale tix yet for this tour? What should I expect when trying to get tix tomorrow? I'm planning on getting them the moment they go on sale. But how quickly are they selling out the GA tix? Are they gone in seconds? Will it come down to whoever randomly gets in first based on the servers and connection speed? Or are there enough where it's not going to be that nerve wracking? Please let me know, thanks all!

Algebra
06-23-2013, 05:19 PM
When I bought for Brooklyn and Newark, the website didn't really work.
When the venue said "on sale", I clicked on it and it came to an error.
I clicked on another venue and the correct link came up. So then I was able to click on my venue. I'm sure it was corrected, but as it was happening it was a bummer.

Click on an "on sale" venue now so you can see what you should be seeing tomorrow.

Algebra
06-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Check out the "2013 Tour Journals". It's all discussed. Many frantic message about getting errors.

eversonpoe
06-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey all, I'm going to be attempting to get GA pre-sale tix for the San Antonio show when they go on sale tomorrow on NIN.com at 1pm central. Wanted to see if anyone here has bought pre-sale tix yet for this tour? What should I expect when trying to get tix tomorrow? I'm planning on getting them the moment they go on sale. But how quickly are they selling out the GA tix? Are they gone in seconds? Will it come down to whoever randomly gets in first based on the servers and connection speed? Or are there enough where it's not going to be that nerve wracking? Please let me know, thanks all!

try going here (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/forums/23-2013-Tour-Journals) and you will find all the info you need.

L4YER_CAK3
06-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Had zero issues getting mine for the St.Louis show. Got them as soon as they went up, you'll be fine.