PDA

View Full Version : Official carpooling arrangements thread.

bigbadjesus
06-09-2013, 05:48 AM
This thread is for people to make arrangements to carpool.

Post where you live, what show you want to go to and whether or not you can contribute to gas and/or snacks if its a long drive. If you're offering to be the driver, post that too.

This would probably be better organized if it had its own subforum with different threads for each state, but alas, that probably won't happen.

Have at it. If there's enough interest I will make a website specifically for this, if someone will donate 5 bucks for a .info domain.

ItsJustDave
06-09-2013, 07:02 AM
This would probably be better organized if it had its own subforum with different threads for each state, but alas, that probably won't happen.

We've got threads for each show, I think in the past these things have happened organically there. Also, I've moved this to the tour subforum.

hippygeek
06-10-2013, 10:45 PM
What about multi-show carpools, Dave? :D

I'm looking at the possibility of doing Phoenix -> El Paso -> Broomfield -> Vegas. I *may* have passed my driving test by then, but not 100% sure (late starter on that front :). Looking to split gas and maybe rooms for El Paso / Broomfield (Phoenix I'll be at my daughter's and my girlfriend's coming out to Vegas). If you're interested, let me know.

ninperu
06-10-2013, 10:53 PM
i'm doing the first 3... st. paul -> kansas city -> st. louis... there's anyone?

Ash512
06-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Anyone from Montreal going to Boston, Newark or Brooklyn?

hippygeek
06-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Eric Morency's coming down from Boston. Not sure if he's on ETS much ATM though (message him on FB)

ILoveFestivals
06-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Is anybody carpooling to the Detroit show from Ontario?

Moebius
06-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Anyone driving to Auburn Hills from Cleveland? Looking at that show if I can get a ride.

ILoveFestivals
06-11-2013, 02:57 PM
anybody doing the trek to Montreal from Toronto?