PDA

View Full Version : Vikings

Mech
03-05-2013, 12:24 PM
So did anyone watch this on History channel? I caught it and thought it was enjoyable. Looks like it could be a fun watch.

Conan The Barbarian
03-05-2013, 12:36 PM
I was waiting for this show for the longest time.

The first ep was kinda meh, wont give up on it after 1 though.

I hope it picks up the rest of the season. I have to say the scenery is fucking amazing.

Findus
03-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I thought the first episode was decent. This'll be my Sunday night entertainment until Game of Thrones starts back up, then perhaps I'll continue watching it on a weeknight.
By the way, the second episode (along with the first) is already watchable on the website. I haven't watched ep 2 yet.

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings

bobbie solo
03-16-2013, 11:38 PM
hmm i wonder which show theyre riding the coattails of..... so transparent and shameless.

Mech
03-19-2013, 08:52 AM
It's highly enjoyable to me. I assume you are talking about Game of Thrones? If so, History Channel is doing it right, considering a lot of people don't want to pay for HBO month by month, and the majority of it's viewers aren't pirates. I will definitely keep watching Vikings.

And I think I need a new hairdo :)

Mech
04-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Am I one of the few who is really enjoying this show? I realize with Game of Thrones having started back up, this is probably being overshadowed. It's been renewed for a 2nd season already though, and my fiancé and I are excited because we really enjoy watching it. I don't know a lot about viking history, and I've heard it's somewhat inaccurate, but I do look forward to learning more!